Chapter 21

Alexiss POV
"Psst best friend" I whisper while peeking my head into Daniel's room. "Why are you whispering?" He says laughing. "Shut up and get dressed we're leaving" I roll my eyes and close the door. After a few minutes we head out and get in the car. "Where are we going?" He asks. "Well damn could you give me a second to tell you" I give him a stank face. "We're going to get an outfit for your date tonight" I say smiling. "My date?" He asks confused. "Your date that's gonna make Niomi love you again" I stare at him waiting for him to answer. "Oh yeahhh right right. So what's the plan?" He asks excitedly. "Aww that was cute but you're gonna get all her favorite foods and take her on a moonlight picnic. Y'all can listen to music and look at the stars or watch a movie under the stars some cute shit ya know" I say. "Wow best friend that's a good idea" he replies. "Yeah I know thank me later" I say laughing. We get to the mall and go inside and buy Daniel's outfit that yours truly picked out. "You should let me dress you all the time" I say. "I don't think so" he says laughing. "Don't play me like that" I suck my teeth and roll my eyes. "Don't worry I'll make sure Niomi matches you" I wink at him. "Oh yeah make sure you get her some cute shit too, like a teddy bear or something she like shit like that" I say. "Okay let's go get it then" he says. I start laughing. "Oh no no I'm letting you pick that yourself boy I can't do everything. If I do I might as well be the one going on the date. I will tell you her favorite foods tho" I laugh some more. We arrive back at the house and Daniel and I go our separate ways.

Niomi POV
I wake up and tell Dev to get ready because we're going to the mall. I get in his car and we leave. We get to the mall and go to the food court. I get Chick-fil-A and Devin gets chinese food. "Ohh best friend your food looking good let me get some" I say. "Now Niomi stop playing you got your own food" he says with a straight face. "Now ugly ass stop playing and share plus you know you love me Dev" I say. "I guess I love you" he says. "Devin that's not funny" I say hitting him. "Okay alright I love you" he says laughing. "Okay so Dev now it's time to plan for the date. So I was thinking you get her a teddy bear and roses, take her to a fancy dinner, then go home and just chill" I say.   He nods his head. "Ohh also make sure you get chocolate covered strawberries" I say. "Wait why would I need those? Ohh now I know why" he says with a smirk on his face. I slap him. "No nasty ass Lex loves them so that is why your getting them. Also don't be nasty on the date at all" I say with a serious face. "I'll try" he says. "No you won't just try you will not be nasty do you understand me" I say. We finish eating and go into one of the stores. I help Dev pick out a outfit and then we head home.

Daniel POV
I get in my car and text Devin to meet me at Walmart since I know he probably need to get some cute stuff for Alexiss. I finally arrive at the store and park next to Dev. "Wassup bro" I say while slapping him up. "So what you need out of here?" he asks me. "Lex told me everything to get Niomi so here I am" I say chuckling. "That's funny Niomi told me to get Lex some stuff too" he says. "Well what we waiting for let's go get it then" I say as we walk into the store. I grab all the stuff Lex told me to get and go find Dev. He's ready to go so we head to the checkout and then head back to the house to get ready.

Lency POV
Somehow Daniel and Devin have both convinced me to help them get Niomi and Lex to their little dates. I'm definitely gonna need some help with this. "Kevinnn" I say in my sweet voice. "Yes?" he replies. "I need your help" I bat my eyelashes smiling. "With what baby girl?" he asks. "So basically Devin and Daniel are planning these dates for Lex and Niomi. So I need you to help me get them there" I say. "Now how do you expect me to do that?" he looks at me with a blank stare. "Just tell Alexiss that you're driving her to meet me where we are going" I say while shrugging my shoulders. "Bu-" "Thanks Kev you're the best" I say kissing him on the cheek and walking out. Now I have to take these girls out to get outfits these boys owe me big time. "Girls I wanna go out tonight and have a girls night no boys allowed" I say. "I'm down" they both reply. "Alright let's go shopping for some new outfits" I say. We arrive at the mall and go into the store.