1

The constant yelling and shouting were making Lena's ears hurt right now, not to mention the fact that some members of her own pack were about to hit her, once again. It was okay, because she was used to that.

Since she was little, she had been told by her parents how much of a failure she was, and how her parents expected an Alpha, or even a Beta, but never such thing as an Omega. Of course, even if Lena was their daughter, it didn't matter. Soon after, the pack joined them, and started looking down on her, too.

So, now, she was eighteen, meaning she had spent an important part of her life being mistreated by her family.

"I'm really getting tired of seeing you around, Lena. Why don't die already?" One of the guys, Andrew, said.

"I didn't do anything wrong... please, just let me go"

She hated that, too. Feeling too small was something she couldn't help, it was nature. Lena had heard how nicely Omegas were received whenever one was born in a pack, and she just couldn't believe it. Maybe her family was an exception, since they only thought about power and looks, although they were barely powerful compared to other packs.

She started to tremble in fear, making both of the guys laugh.

"So you really are pathetic. I thought you at least were going to try and stand up for yourself, but you're just a nuisance, aren't you?"

Anyway, Lena was a fast runner, even if she was an Omega, being chased or bothered by your own family could make you gain certain skills. She quickly stood up and ran as fast as she could to her house, which thankfully wasn't too far.

As tears fell, the Omega heard more and more yelling coming from the other wolves, things like 'come back here' and many insults, which she didn't pay attention to, and got home in no time. Well, she wasn't sure that was a 'home', but it was where she lived.

Lena made it to the back door, making sure no one was near there to pick up on her again, and cautiously entered, not wanting to bother her family. Her heavy breaths, disheveled hair and tear-stained cheeks were a sight to see, her mom would had said.

Shaking her head, she tried to calm herself down a little before going further on the house.

"What the fuck are you doing now?" A familiar voice said.

"M-mom! It's not- I was just, uh-"

"Quit stuttering, why do you look so ugly?" She scoffed, impatiently waiting for an answer.

"Andrew and Thomas..."

"Yes?"

"They wanted to hit me, so I ran"

The girl said, as she started fidgeting with her fingers, hoping her mother wasn't in a bad mood that day so she wouldn't punish her for whatever reason. She just wanted to take a shower and go to sleep, and maybe even have some dinner, after all, it was nearly 8 pm.

"You know, Lena, you should have left them be. The quicker they do it, they quicker they'll leave you alone, don't you think?"

"Yes, mom... Uh... can I eat something?"

That was a question she was used to ask, too. It was common for her parents to not let her eat anything in even days sometimes, as they would say how busy they were and how she didn't need to eat since she was a failure.

Even though Lena wasn't too skinny, but she was surely too small, even for an Omega like her.

"Did you even hear what I said, you bitch? No you didn't, because all you think about is food, don't you?"