Chapter Seventeen

∘˚˳°✧sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ||

"Hi!" You gave a small wave at him with your cutesy smile, a blush forming on your cheeks that made him swoon and wanted to confess right there and then, but no! Not yet.. it's not the right time for that!

"Luka! Y/n! Table 3 and 5!" The two of you look at each other, having a silent agreement to talk later after your shifts as you both went on your own way, cleaning and giving orders.

Luka couldn't help but glance at your way from time to time, as you push a loose strands of your hair to your ear, or how you giggle when one of the costumers joke.

God.. he's really fallen... Fallen so deep...

"I remember this part" Luka mumbled to himself watching you and his past self acting   shy towards each other. Blush coating both of your cheeks just trying to keep a conversation going.

Luka chuckled to himself and watch as the sun sets and only the two of you left inside the shop. You fixing your hair on a table near the window as his past self exited the locker room with a guitar in his hand.

"Y/n" he called for you and you look up with a hum.
The ocean haired boy seated on the table you puff your cheeks

"Don't seat there!" You reprimanded but he only chuckled, pulling his guitar from it's case.

"Hey.. there's a song that I've been writing and i want you to listen"
He said and started strumming, his eyes focusing on you, the most beautiful girl in his eyes.

"There's this girl I've been dreaming about.
So mysterious, but makes me weak on the knees, you know that?
She's so wonderful, you should met her though
Cause she's an angel and I'm falling for her too.

A music playing in my ears, a melody that makes me see the things.
So beautiful, so beautiful
A girl, i wish i could say, how she keeps me awake night and day
So beautiful, so beautiful..."

He looks at you, every reaction as you finally realize who he was talking about. He felt warm inside, watching as you bit your lips, trying to stop yourself from smiling.

God, how embarrassing and so cliche is this for him but he really wanted you so bad. He want to hold your hand, or kiss your forehead when you part ways.
Only simple gesture that would make both of your days.

He stop strumming and leaned down, and you didn't move away.

"you're the most extraordinary girl I've met, Y/n. As clear as a musical note and as sincere as melody. You are the music that's been playing inside my head since the day we first met."

He and his past self  said in unison, watching your eyes gets teary

With a smile on his lips he ask in whisper.

"Y/n, can you be my girlfriend?"

——"Miraculous Ladybug!!!"

Everything returned. What Luka finally wanted came true, and this is just the beginning of his dreams.

"L-luka, is ..is what you said earlier true?"

Luka look back, knowing the eyes that has  been staring at him throughout the afternoon.

"I don't really remember what happened Marinette..i hope i didn't do anything wrong?" Marinette shook her head

"Thank god... Anyway... Just remember that I won't hurt you..."

But unknowingly,what he had said will make everything change.

——Knock knock!

"Y/n!" Adrien knock on your door urgently, wanting to see how were you after Rose explained to him what really happened after they return you home.
He was about to talk to you earlier but duty calls and he needed to aide Ladybug.

"Y/n!"

Adrien stop knocking when there was a sound inside your room and finally the door opening. He sighed in relief before inviting himself in.
He look around, finding your room dark and gloomy.

He felt and knew that you have been crying all day.

"Y/n?" He called once more and walk to your bed where you hide yourself in your blanket.

"Are you ok?"

"Perfectly fine! I can even jump a 60 feet building if i want" you said in a muffled voice and of course he ignored your sarcastic and frightening words.

God forbids you do that.

"...i'll just sit here, alright?" He hesitatingly said and scooted near your feet, just to give a silent support.

The clock ticks but he waited, knowing that you'll talk if you feel like it. He might have said he'll stop himself from chasing after you but that didn't mean he will just leave you alone when you need someone to support you.

"I envy her"  he waited

"She has a lot of friends. She can make people like her with a snap of her fingers, unlike me she has parents that would support her, I'm insecure of her, afraid that she would steal the guy that keeps me living..and yet she did"

'who?' Adrien thought

"Luke just confessed to Marinette like how he confessed to me. I.. I don't really know how this Akuma thing works but i know that it shows the most deepest emotion"

You push the blanket off of you and stare at the ceiling.

"And the worst thing is that, he can't even remember a single word he said"

Biting your lips you sob your sorrows as an arm pull you up for a hug.

"I know I'm not him, Y/n... But I'm always here"

Silently supporting you and loving you..

•°•.✧ᴇɴᴅ||

I tried? I hope it's not cringe-y?

Anyway when someone breaks your heart, don't let it destroy you, ok? There are lot of people in this world and lots of time to do "romance", don't rush (。・ω・。)ノ♡

Prioritize yourself, fix yourself, specially those teenagers like me out there.
Just have fun...

When a guy/girl dumps you, just think..

Oh another experience.. that's life..

(´∩。• ᵕ •。∩') I'm not really good at consulting/giving advice (that's my best friend's forte) but yeah..hope that's helpful..