174. They So Match

Sure enough, just as Ling Fan guessed.

The next day after they returned home, the news about the two of them hit the headlines of all the major websites, media, entertainment news, and newspapers.

--Chu Xiao, the underground emperor of N City, kissed a man in the car last night!

Once the news came out, the entire N City, no, the entire press circles exploded.

Who was Chu Xiao? He was someone who could make the N City tremble with a move of his fingers, so who wouldn't pay extra attention to some juicy news about him?

Even though the news about Chu Xiao keeping a lot of lovers had spread a lot online, it was just some gossip after all.

There was no evidence at all.

But this time, it was a real picture! How could they not explode?

Moreover, although it was not very clear, from the photo and the posture of the two people hugging each other, it didn't seem like the relationship between a canary and his sugar daddy.

Have you ever seen any sugar would be kissed by his lover so affectionately?

However, just as everyone was guessing the relationship between the other man and Chu Xiao.

Just as those gossip and entertainment editors were thinking about when Chu Xiao would come out to use strong means to erase this part of memory from people’s minds,

Chu Xiao's action shocked everyone.

Without denial, silence, or any means to clean up the gossip, Chu Xiao actually publicly announced his relationship with that person on Chu Group's official website the third hour after the news broke out.

"We are lovers," this was the only thing Chu Xiao said on the official public video.

However, this sentence was enough to shut up the previous keyboard guys.

Even he himself admitted they are lovers, what else could they say?

This was also Chu Xiao’s stance.

If anyone dared to say something bad after this, wouldn't he/she seeking death?

However, when one’s curiosity grew, it was that easy to suppress it.

What's more, it was so many people.

Because Chu Xiao did not explicitly forbide the public from talking about this matter, it seemed that he had no intention of suppressing the public opinion. Therefore, everyone couldn't help but start curious again.

Who exactly was that person that had the ability to nail Master Xiao? The picture wasn’t clear, but they really wanted to know who it is!

However, they no longer needed to guess.

Because soon, someone revealed the other side’s identity on the Internet.

--Fan Ming.

As soon as they heard it was Fan Ming, the internet exploded again.