79

~Kenma Point Of View~

"No need to be nervous, you'll be fineee!" Kuroo says with confidence as he tries to fix my hair.

"Worry about your own hair! Move! And i'm not nervous i'm just...." I say as I slap his hands away and walk to the mirror.

"Nervous." Kuroo finishes my sentence.

"No." I deny.

"Don't lie." He teases.

"I'm not." I deny again.

"It's okay to be nervous, nervous is good. It'll keep you from messing up. Kinda." He says making me more nervous.

I don't want to mess this up. I've been waiting for this moment and I hope she has too. I'm just overthinking every possible bad thing that can happen. Kuroo is kinda helping but not really. But i'm not surprised, he knows nothing about dates. Even I know more about how to keep a relationship stable then him and i haven't even been in one, probably all the story's i've heard.

"You're not helping!" I hit him in the back of the head and take one last look in the mirror before walking out of the bathroom. I'm supposed to pick y/n up in an hour, hopefully she's ready by the time we get there.

"Positive thinking only kenma! You'll be fine I believe in you and i'm sure y/n won't get mad if you do." He smirks.

"Fuck off rooster!"

"Damn you've been spending too much time with y/n! Anyways for real you'll be fine." He says with seriousness in his words.

"Alright get ready to leave." I give him a small smile before walking into my room to make sure i'm ready to leave.

To Be Continued...