Chapter-41

ɪ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀʟᴋꜱ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ꜱᴏ ᴇᴀꜱɪʟʏ
ɪ'ᴍ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜱᴛᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ
.....

I look at my mother, waiting for her to start speaking because I'm not going to sit.

"Vittoria, sit down." Vaughn said, giving me a look. Who the fuck is he calling Vittoria?

"It's Celeste." I grit out.

"It's your name, isn't it?" He asks. I noticed he has an accent.

"I do not give you any right to use my middle name old man, just because you married my mother doesn't mean you mean something to me. Get that?" I pointed my finger at him.

"Celeste. Sit down." Mother yelled.

"Ask your husband to stop acting like he knows me." I replied, taking a seat. They did a little talking with eyes things then he joined her. Both of them were sitting infront of me.

"Vaughn and I-"

"I don't want to hear your love story. What was so important that you called me after two years." I asked.

"I met Vaughn before you were born-"

"Ohhhh highschool sweethearts." I commented.

"Stop interrupting."

"Oh I'm so sorry, my mother didn't teach me any manners, I apologize." I said, giving her a smile.

"I deserve that." She said, a sad smile playing on her lips. "Vaughn is your father." She said.

"Just because you married him, it doesn't make him my stepfather. You called me here for this? I don't want a father, I don't even want a mother! You both can go to hell." I said, getting up.

"Vittoria." Vaughn spoke.

"Listen here Vaughn, it's Celeste. C-e-l-e-s-t-e. It's not that hard. Stop. Calling. Me. Vittoria." I said, turning back to him.

"Celeste, he's your father. I never said anything about step father-"

"You think I'll believe you?" I laughed. "This man-" I pointed at him then at me. "Is my father?" I asked. "Where was he when I needed a father?"

"I-"

"No mother, where was he when you left me to feed myself when I couldn't even talk properly? Where was he when we were living in that slum area? Where was he?" I asked, my voice getting higher with every question. Does he think he can claim to be my father all of a sudden? "You told me you don't know who my father is. You said I was a 'mistake'. How come you know he is the one who's my sperm donor? Maybe it was another of your money machine? Right?" I asked.

Vaughn stood up. "This is how you talk to your mother?" He asked.

"Shut the fuck up. You are no one to speak between us." I said to him before turning to my mother. "Is this another one of your cheap tricks? Is he even my father?" I asked.

"You're crossing your limits. I lied to you, he..he never knew about your existence. He worked for dangerous people before, I didn't want my child to grow up with constant fear of getting killed. I'm sorry." She said, tearing up.