Chapter seventeen.

Chapter 17

Chapter 17

***

I can hear him crying, my heart felt up with sorrow. Was this all my fault? He was crying downstairs, I could hear him in my room with the door closed.

I opened the door slowly, peeking my head out in the corridor. I went and sat at the top step of the staircase and just stared into nothingness while hearing him cry.

It was good to know that he also regretted his decisions in the past. But I didn't want him to cry. Not anymore. I just don't know why but I want to be held in his embrace again. And feel those butterflies again.

I took a deep breath and thought about his question. 'Am I willing to give him a second chance?' I just need to make up my mind.

I step down the stairs and went into the living room seeing him sitting on the floor, his head in-between his knees.

I approached him with steady steps. I  kneeled down in front of him, running my hand on his soft hair. I didn't care anymore. I didn't care about my skin disease, I didn't care about my sister. I didn't care about the past. Right now all I want to do, is to be in his arms.

He looked up at me, his sore eyes locked into mine. He sighed heavily, letting his head drop. Y/n took the chance and cupped his wet cheeks into her palms, slowly wiping his tears away. "I'm sorry....I'm so sorry." He sniffled between words.You bring him closer to your chest and you also started to cry.

You don't feel anything other than comfort. Your skin was not reacting to his touch, and if it did you wouldn't care. All that matter to you right now was him.

You feel his tears on your neck, his long wet eyelashes tickling your neck with his every blink. You hug him tighter now not wanting to let go, your left cheek rests on his shoulder, while rubbing his back to calm him down.

After a few minutes,You feel his lips moving on your neck as he whispers
"Am I hurting you?" Moving his hand on your waist, only to pull you closer to him.

Simply shaking your head, you pull out of the hug while still being in his embrace. You focus on his face, your finger-tips slowly tracing his beautiful features and now dried tears. "I'm sorry." He whispered again observing you. "I'm so sorr-" before he could finish his sentence you placed your indexed finger on his lips, to provide him from talking.

"Stop apologising." You whine softly and encircled your arms around his neck and shoulders. You moved closer to his face, touching your forehead with his. "I'm willing to give you a second chance... don't waste it." 

His heart stopped, his body froze and his mind stopped functioning. Did you really just give him a second chance? Or is he dreaming?  A warm smile appeared on his lips. You are finally ready to give him a second chance, to prove to you that he is no-longer the same high school jungkook. But a new and changed man.

His hand went to the back of your head and he pressed your nose to his. "Thank you so much y/n...I'll never disappoint you...never." He mumbled sweet words near your lips. His hot breath got tangled with yours, both of you stayed in the that position for a few minutes.

He knew that the time and moment was right, to tell you something he always wanted to tell you. Building up the courage to say the words he always wanted to say. "I love you." He let's out.

Without wasting another second you pressed your lips onto his. Butterflies burst inside your stomach. His lips were warm and soft, moving them against yours. Things get escalated quickly, his lips parted slightly, allowing my tongue to slip inside his.

Our bodies pressed together heatedly against the side of the couch, (which he was leaning on) breathing heavily as our lips pressed together.

This felt good, it felt amazing. I can finally call him mine. With the last kiss, we both part away, eyes locked. "I love you too." Y/n said leaving a wet kiss on his forehead before hugging him again.

They both stay in each other's arms for a long time in silence, just experiencing the euphoric moment. Jungkook strokes y/n's hair, giving her warm kisses time to time.

"Love, why is your skin not reacting to my touch?" He questioned looking down at her. She heard the question and snuggled more into his chest before mumbling

"It's because your my cure."

***

Vote

Vote