PART 21

RYDER'S POV

Right now I am sitting in my office at the pack house working on some pack paperwork.

It is about lunch time now and I wonder if Olivia has eaten her food.I left early in the morning today just like how I normally do but way more earlier today.

There was no specific reason but I just needed to keep my mind busy since it seems to only focus on one thing and one thing only these days which is her.

I worry if she has eaten or gotten out of the house and I know it sound stupid but I just can't help it even if I try to distract myself by being busy.

Thoughts about her always win.

Her beautiful greenish eyes,her long hair and her full lips that just makes me feel like i-"Stop"I told myself.

What is wrong with me?I should not be even thinking about her like this.I have just accepted her as my mate and that's it nothing more.

The kiss.

It was just a moment of weakness.I couldn't resist myself after she asked."A moment of weakness you say"Coby said and I can feel him rolling his eyes.

Don't ask me how.

"If she didn't break that kiss you would have roamed your tongue all over her mouth,you enjoyed kissing her and you know you wanted to,it felt right"He is right about that.

It felt right.

But someway I am just concerned about how right it felt.It Feels as if I've experienced this emotions before and a part of me is scared to allow myself to fully accept them again.

Maybe I am just confused and need to stay away from her.Yeah just like before I stayed out of her way and avoided her at all cost I must do it again and stop confusing myself.

But if I stayed away from her she might take that as an opportunity to spend time with that guy again.

I don't know what it is but everything about that boy just infuriate me.How dare he even become friends with her.I bet if I see him again I won't be able to control myself from removing his head from his body.

"You know jealousy does not look good on you my friend"Coby said while clearly mocking me.

"Ohh weren't you the one who wanted to kill that boy there and then and I just have to keep you in control?"He kept quiet.

"Him making her laugh like that just did something to me,I still hasn't figured it out yet but I will"I nod to myself.

The door opened and Getty got in wearing a very short dress clearly to impress."Hello Beta Ryder"The way she said my name and how she entered my office without knocking just annoyed the shit out of me.

"Don't you know how to knock?"I said while clenching my fist.

"Sorry about that Beta"She took her time walking towards me.She sat on my table and start twisting her hair with her finger and battling her eyelashes.

Getty is a beautiful girl but her doing this is making her look desperate and ridiculous.

"What are you doing here?"I asked with no hint of liking her presence