chapter-2

Kim Taehyung is born with everything, his parents gave him whatever he wants, he just have to say a word and his parents will readily buy it for him without thought.

Expect Love

Taehyung never got parental love, his Parents were so busy that after giving birth to him, they put him in care of nannies and went to attending business meetings. He was like a trophy for his parents, having true blood Alpha son is like big plus point.

Only love and affection he received as a child was from his older brother Kim Namjoon, who is like his second parent, and his bestfriend Park Jimin.

Taehyung was always very energetic and goofy as a child, he never let the absence of his parents in his life bother him. But Everything changed when he met Irene during his high school days. He was so much in love with her, he showered her with gifts and love. She was perfect according to him, he even dreamt about a future with her.

There were few occasions when he caught Irene flirting with other guys, but he ignored it because he trusted her. He always treated her like a princess, he didn’t even believe his bestfriend's words about Irene cheating on him.

After exams, Taehyung went to her home, He was thinking about proposing her, only to find her having sex with a Alpha boy in their school football team.

It was revealed that Irene was cheating behind his back for 6 Months, she was using him for his money and looks. She even send hurtful words towards him, she called him a monster, abnormal for being true blood.

After the breakup Taehyung isolated himself from everyone, he started to go in clubs and having random hookups, everyone around him can see him changing Infront of their eyes, but couldn’t do anything.

But even then he believed in love, he watched his brother Namjoon and Jin relationship evolving, even his bestfriend found his love in their college senior Min Yoongi.

May be it was his hope for finding true love, he let himself fell in love with Enwoo, a shy omega in their class. Later he had his second heart break, when Enwoo fell pregnant, not with his pup, but from the guy he was cheating on with Taehyung.

Enwoo was planning of telling Taehyung that he is the father of his unborn child, but True blood senses are no joke, Taehyung instantly knew that the pup wasn’t his.

All this completely broke his trust in finding a true love, he changed fully after that. He became Arrogant and Cold with everyone other than his family and friends.

He started to fuck around with random Omegas and Beta. Most of which end up in one night stand, he never sleep with someone twice.

After finishing graduation, Taehyung took over the Kim Enterprise, he is now the most powerful and youngest CEO in the world.

He put all his effort in his company, he spend sleepless days working to reach the position he is in today. But all this time he never let anyone in to his heart.

Even this marriage with Jeon Jiya meant nothing to him, he never intended to mark her as his mate.

But that girl was so annoying that he couldn't even stand with her any minute longer and Marriage was out of option.

The moment he met Jeons after forcing by his father, he immediately understood that this family is a bunch of hypocrites.

Mr Jeon owns Jeon Enterprise, and runs few exporting business, their Oldest son Jeon Jungwoo looks after the family business, then their daughter Jeon Jiya just started her modelling career. This marriage to Kim Taehyung also meant a boost to her carrier and also her family's businesses, but their plans got messed up.

Taehyung didn't knew that Mr and Mrs Jeon have another son, if he didn't cancelled this wedding it would have remained a secret.

It wasn't really a surprise considering how Jeon family look down at Male Omega, as according to them Male Omega's are a disgrace to family. But they never dared to voice it considering how Taehyung's own brother-in-law and bestfriend are also Male Omegas. If they dared to speak anything bad, then Taehyung would have personally took care of their sorry asses.

No one insult his family and friends other than him.