Quidditch fiasco

The next day after breakfast and witnessing Bree scolding Fred and George for locking her in in a dark room and her threatening them to eating slugs the entire day. They went to Transfiguration class.

"Can I have your attention please?" McGonnagal more demanded.

"Right. Now today we will be transforming animals into water goblets. Like so. One, two, three. Vera Verto"

She transformed her bird into a water goblet and the class looked amazed at that.

"Now it's your turn, who would like to go first? Ah, Mr. Weasley. One, two, three Vera verto"

Ron nodded and cleared his throat.

He tapped three times on Scabbers. "Vera Verto"

A green flash came out of Ron's broken wand and turned Scabbers into a squeaky hairy rat goblet. And the entire class laughed.

"That wand needs replacing Mr. Weasley"

Hermione suddenly raised her hand.

"Yes Miss Granger?"

"Professor... I was wondering if you could tell us about the Chamber of secrets"

The entire class suddenly listened very intreated. And McGonagall noticed that and sighed.

"Very well. You all know of course that Hogwarts was founded over a thousand years ago by the four greatest witches and wizards of the each: Godric Gryffindor, Helga Hufflepuff, Rowena Ravenclaw and Salazar Slytherin. Now three of the founders coexisted quite harmoniously. One did not"

"Three guesses who" Ron said to Harry.

"Salazar Slytherin wished to be more selective about the students admitted to Hogwarts. He believed magical learning should be kept within all magic families. In other words, purebloods. Unable to sway the others he deceived to leave the school. Now according to legend. Slytherin had built a hidden chamber in this castle known as chamber of secrets. Though shortly before departing he sealed it until that time when his own true Heir returned to the school. The Heir alone would be able to open the chamber. And unleash the horror within and by so doing purge the school of all those who in Slytherin's view were unworthy to study magic"

"Muggleborns" Hermione said.

McGonagall nodded.

"Naturally the school has been searched many times. No such chamber has been found"

Hermione frowned.

"Professor? What exacly does the legend tell us lies within the Chamber?"

"The Chamber is said to be home to something that only the Heir of Slytherin can control. It is said to be the home.. of a monster"

Bree and Hermione frowned and by that Hermione looked more panicked.

Ron looked at a smirking Malfoy.

**

After class they walked down the corridor in a rush.

"Do you think it's true? Do you think there really is a Chamber of secrets?" Ron asked.

"Yes. Couldn't you tell? McGonnagall's worried. All the teachers are" Bree answered.

"If there really is a Chamber of secrets and it has been opened, that means-" Harry got interrupted by Hermione.

"The Heir of Slytherin has returned to Hogwarts. The question is, who is it?"

"Let's think. Who do we know who thinks all Muggleborns are scum?" Ron said as if it was obvious.