11. Who is She.

That night went well, taehyung's hand which was triggered with bullet is not hurting like before. It's recovering fast as it's not first time he go through such pain.

" Hyung how are you, did you pull out the bullet, is it still hurting". jungkook asked his hyung worriedly who was sitting on couch comfortably.

" What do you think" taehyung asked jungkook raising his one eyebrow playfully

" What do you think" taehyung asked jungkook raising his one eyebrow playfully. " You are looking fine though, a bullet isn't certified to weaken my strong bro...after all we are bullet proof". Jungkook replied and both chuckles on his statement.

" Where is jisooshi, you didn't allow her to eat breakfast"
Jungkook asked curiously looking around. " Why do you care" taehyung replied with quite annoyed face which he didn't noticed.

" Is someone jealous, is my brother in love". jungkook teasingly said and chuckles on his hyung who was looking pissed and annoyed.

" I think you lost your mind in jail" taehyung replied and moved towards the dinning table.

" Hyung are you mad...you know she's only girl who come across you after Rose". jungkook say which made taehyung more annoyed.

" Jungkook, Rose is different and Jisooshi is different" taehyung answer back while Jungkook smirk playfully knowing his brother very well
.
" How are they different hyung". Jungkook asked back." Rose... she's... before taehyung could say something jisoo come down wearing a simple yet beautiful dress which hug her beautifully...

giving her cute and fresh look, not only her dress is pretty her face is glowing too, as she sleep well yesterday, yeah she miss her sister and father but still she sleep well, which she couldn't get in these whole week

...giving her cute and fresh look, not only her dress is pretty her face is glowing too, as she sleep well yesterday, yeah she miss her sister and father but still she sleep well, which she couldn't get in these whole week.

She move towards dining table and sit quite away from Mafia brothers.

Maid serve them and both brothers and jisoo ate it peacefully, until jungkook saw his brother staring at jisoo shamelessly who was eating quietly lowering her head down.