Chapter 8

My bad, didn't realise a week has already gone past ajajaj

The monster roared and swung its fist at a couple of the students, crashing against the tree trunk all whilst lifting it out of the ground and causing the birds flew away in panic.

Ducking down, (Y/n) jumped down into a crater, avoiding its fist once more as the pink-haired girl with horns released a whole lot of acid upon the monster, 20 minutes into the battle and there was already some people growing tired from all this.

Green lightning sparked through and a beam shot at the head after, ice pillars rose as a cannon sounded out throughout the clearing. Wincing slightly, (Y/n) deadpanned at the cannon Yaoyorozu made.

Who the hell even makes a cannon out of nowhere in the middle of a goddamn forest?

Glancing back up quickly, she watched as the broccoli boy communicated with Kakashi 2.0 before shouting to his classmates about the direction that they should be heading to, upon her sudden realisation by reading broccoli boy's lips, (Y/n) slapped her forehead for being so dumb because she didn't even notice that the damned dirt monster was leading them the opposite direction to where the damn camp is.

She didn't sign up for this.

But her fate was sealed the moment she agreed to come to this stupid camp.

Jerking forward and running out of her hiding spot, she raced forward and backflipped into the air, her fingers barely touching the arm of the monster as she lifted herself higher before falling back down. Turning around, her eyes quickly spotted the kid with purple balls on his head and raced to grab him.

"Wha- hey!"

Ignoring the sudden shouts and protests that suddenly died to murmurs of 'being non-heroic' and 'a man is supposed to carry a lady', she raced forward and grabbed the brain-fried boy before running to catch up with the others as they raced through the forest.

Sad, how they only managed to run for a few minutes before a gigantic one rosed up.

Which didn't happen in the anime because this one is basically a 0-point robot from the entrance exam.

1000 yen says it's Aizawa trying to prove the wild wild pussycats wrong.

"Shit!"

"Not again!"

(Y/n) stared at her surroundings as her face twitched in anger, annoyed at the yells of despair and annoyance before she spotted a tree trunk that was separated into a Y-shape, a lightbulb rang through the head.

Midoryia Izuku, who noticed her strange varies of expression, thought that was the expression for panicking, turned around to get ready to fight the monsters but only to become dumbfounded as (Y/n) raced past and slammed her katana into one of their knees.

Collapsing and roaring in anger, the monsters focused on her and raced their arm to smash her, skidding back, looking up, her eyes locked onto Bakugo and Sero.

"Tape-man! Get you ass over here by that tree!" She shouted before ducking and leaping back, parrying another arm with her katana as she glanced at Bakugo, "Pomeranian! Explode into the side of the faces! The rest of you start fucking running and follow Kakashi 2.0!"

Ilda opened his mouth to argue but with one look from Yaoyorozu, he blinked in understanding and began ushering everyone to start running, Bakugo, on the other hand, was livid but raised his arms anyways.

"I DON'T FOLLOW ANYONES ORDERS BITCH! I DO THNGS BY MY OWN WILL!!!" 

And with that, he raised his arms, and huge explosions rang out as dirt crumbled from the monsters face. Whirling around, (Y/n) caught Sero's eyes and pointed at the limbs and neck before pointing at the tree.