Hayami: The Rare Beauty 15

<<Hayami's P.O.V>>

<<Underlined Italics are the hidden parts; author's point of view>>

"Mizu peretto!!" all clean strikes. "You have improved." I look at oyaji who has been observing me for the past three hours. "Let's go with your water clone jutsu once more." oyaji says. It has been 3 years since I started training in ninjutsu.

I currently have access to three chakra natures, water, wind and lightning. Just like how our parents requested, Hinata, Sasuke and I are in the same section along with Ino and Sakura. "Mizu Bushin no Jutsu." I make two water clones of myself satisfying oyaji.

"I have to go and attend the Konoha clan meeting. I will drop you off at the library." oyaji says, making me nod. I head back inside to my room and get fresh. As I am sitting on the floor wearing my shoes I feel a tug on my hair, I look back to see my precious baby.

"Nee chan.." he gives me her gummy smile. "Ahh~ hanabi chan~ My precious baby." I hug Hanabi, rubbing my cheek against hers making her giggle. I hear footsteps learning, I look up to see my weak hahaoya. "Ha (cough) Hayami? Are you going somewhere dear?" hahaoya asks.

Hahaoya had a very complicated and difficult pregnancy with hanabi. She barely survived the childbirth. After giving birth to Hanabi, hahaoya has weakened a lot and is often sick. "Hahaoya! What are you doing outside your room? Didn't the doctor tell you to take bed rest?" I go towards hahaoya and help her back to her room.

"You sound like my mother while scolding, you know." hahaoya chuckles weakly as I help her in her bed. "You need to take care of yourself hahaoya. Hinata is under strict training as the future heiress and I am busy with academics and ninjutsu. You need to get better soon so that you can see how much your daughters have grown." I say. "Yes, I am going to the library. I was about to inform you but you were sleeping so I didn't disturb you." I answer her previous question.

"Nee chan is going out. Be good and don't trouble Natsu san and hahaoya." I say to hanabi who giggles covering her mouth. "What a cutie!!!" I mentally squeal. "Come back before it gets dark." hahaoya says and I go towards the main gate where oyaji was waiting for me.

"I'm sorry for making you wait. I was helping hahaoya back to her room with hanabi." I say while running towards oyaji. "Let's go or we will be late." oyaji says and we set out. "You need to learn some lady-like etiquettes as well." oyaji says out of the blue. "H-Huh? So sudden? Out of the blue?" I ask.

"It's been three years yet you don't know how to wear a kimono, make tea etc. Unlike other ladies you don't know how to dance, sing, etc." oyaji points out. "Are you planning on making me a maiko?" I ask.

"Hyuga is a noble clan. Along with power, we give value to elegance, manners, etiquettes and arts as well. You too are expected to learn such things, this will help you to become a good wife and clanswoman as well." oyaji says.

"Good wife? Good clanswomen? Huh?" I look at oyaji weirdly. "Didn't you say that you will be the right hand of Hinata when she takes the title of the Hyuga head? If so then you must know such things as well." oyaji says.

"I think I will pass." I say. "Both you and Hinata are expected to learn these things. The classes will start next week." oyaji says. "So we don't have a choice huh?" "Dropping your daughter to the library again are you?"

"Greetings Fugaku sama." I bow down to the Uchiha head. "Hayami chan~ Moshi~ Moshi~" Auntie Mikoto pops out of nowhere with three more heads behind her. "Hiashi san may proceed towards the clan meeting without any worries. I will take Hayami chan with me to the library, I have some work there." Auntie Mikoto says.