Chapter-18

.Ring.

3rd POV

Five years have gone by.

And we see our dear protagonist still searching for that 'little shit piece of an ornament'.

As he like to call it.

He is still searching to the point that he thinks he already fucking searched the whole goddamn earthland.

And as more time passed, the more Acnologia is killing and destroying dragons in his line of sight.

The more Acnologia kill dragons the more powerful he becomes.

And a rumour started about a apocalypse for dragons.

And this also reached (y/n)'s ears, making him more worried about his pet dragon Ezekiah's safety.

Well, he doesn't worry that much since in the past five years, the two of them never really done anything but searching for that 'little shit piece of an ornament'.

And while Ezekiah is that one flying to each islands, our dear protagonist never really done anything that causes action.

Well he did use his senses to sense the dark energy of the ring, but he has never really done anything except for sitting on Ezekiah's back or laying down.

Which means that in the past five years his passive skill -Spiritual Growth- is making him stronger.

Yeah. So Acnologia is not the only one getting stronger as time passes.

As time pass by, our dear protagonist is getting more worried about his territory and his people.

Yes, he did put up the barrier for protection and the spawners for their food supply.

And yes, he also trust them to protect the territory if something happens to the barrier. But he can't really help it and still worry.

He is like a father leaving his children to work abroad. Constantly worried of what might happen to his children when he's not there.

And the fact that he is also a teacher in his previous life, and teachers are considered as second parents, does not help at all.

A teacher that is worried about their student's success, well being, and things in life.

In short.

Our dear protagonist is feeling responsible of the all hollows in the territory.

As our dear protagonist still worrying about the territory and the hollows, he suddenly sensed a massive dark energy.

He tell Ezekiah to go faster to south west, to which Ezekiah complies and increase his speed in a monstrous amount.

He was originally flying in a speed of mach 3 to make (y/n) sense the energy much clearer, and now he is flying at the speed of mach 20.

Even (y/n) has to strengthen his barrier.

Yep. Ezekiah was truly terrifying by just speed alone. He is also proud.