Chapter 8: My Trip To Brooklyn

I look in the mirror and smile at my flawless appearance. It has been one day since the whole Serena incident and she still hasn't even spoken to me which is very odd. Usually she will hunt you down for those type of things. Dan hasn't talked to me either so I am heading into Brooklyn to talk to him, which is why I am trying to look as nice as possible. I straighten out my black skirt and fix my blue top. I then walk up to the counter, grab my purse, and head out the door.

Dan's apartment seems so small compared to my 3 bedroom and 2 closet penthouse. When I knock on the door, his father, Rufus I think, answers the door.

"Hello, I'm Rufus and you are one of Dan's friends?" He asks and shakes my hand.

"I'm Celia Bass, I just came back from boarding school. I was wondering if I could talk to Dan?"

"Of course, he's in the bedroom with the blue post it." Rufus says and pulls me into the tiny apartment.

I walk up to the blue post it note door and knock.

"Dad, I don't want any waffles." Dan says as he opens the door.

"Oh, hey Celia." He says and smiles.

"Can we talk?" I say.

"Yeah come in, sorry my room is a mess." He says and pulls me into his room.

"It's ok." I say as he sits down at his desk.

"So what brings the famous Celia Bass to Brooklyn?" He asks.

I then tell Dan a quick recap of what happened with Serena. He sits there shocked.

"I never thought she would have said any of those things?"

"Yeah, I thought that she really was my friend but I guess I was wrong".

"I'll call her and tell her that nothing happened". Dan says and takes out his phone.

"It's ok. We will be family soon so I will just ignore her till then. I don't want to break you two up". I say as he puts his phone back in his pocket.

"Wait what do you mean you will be family soon?"

"Bart is going to marry Lily".

"Wow".

"Yeah, so it will be very interesting". I say and give a weak smile.

"Definitely. Celia, can I ask you something?" He says and leans forward in his chair.

"Yeah, what is it Dan?"

"Why are you here?"

"I don't really know, I should probably be heading out". I say and give a quick goodbye and leave the apartment.

As I walk out I make sure to send a quick message to Gossip Girl. By the time I make my way out of Brooklyn, Gossip Girl has already posted a new update.

I spy with my little eye a Bass leaving Lonely Boys. Looks like Lonely Boy has some breaking up to do.

Stage one, complete.

***Im so sorry that I haven't posted for a little while but since summer is coming up I want to update a lot more. If you want me to update just comment bellow.  Thank you all so much for reading 😘***