Chapter-5

Taehyung is scrolling through his phone, he is in a cafe waiting for the boy who he is supposed to Marry in three days.

He really wanted to get over with this soon.

In few minutes he had the shock of his life, when a guy in black leather jackets and big boots walked towards his table and introduced himself as Jeon Jungkook.

Taehyung didn't know what he was expecting, but absolutely not this, the Jungkook guy gave out Alpha Vibe, and he is not definitely looking like a Weak Omega.

"Kim Taehyung" Taehyung introduced himself, coming back to his cold self.

"So, Iet's skip to the Main point, why did you want to meet me?" Jungkook asked, his face expressionless.

Taehyung admit that he liked this, he is never a person to beat around the bush.

"Well my dad forced me into this wedding, and your sister was so annoying that I wouldn't torture myself by marrying her even for a name" Taehyung told directly, not even caring that he is insulting Jungkook's sister infront of him.

But the boy didn't look bothered at all, he just stared at Taehyung's eyes, as if trying to read him.

"So, You agreed to this marriage for your business benefits" Jungkook asked

"You can say that" Taehyung didn't deny it.

"What if your family force you into another Marriage if I didn't agree to this" Jungkook asked, his face expressionless as always.

"Well, It's my problem, anyway it's your family who this alliance will benefit more" Taehyung replied, studying the guy infront of him.

"Well then, I have a proposition for you. If you agree, we can marry, it will be entirely for a name. I won't come in your way and you in mine. We will mind our own business and get divorced after a year" Jungkook spoke in a collected tone, his face not giving away anything.

"What's your deal from this?" Taehyung asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well, I have my own reason" Jungkook spoke, staring straight into Taehyung's eyes.

Taehyung thought for a moment, before he spoke,

"Well, This deal sounds good, but I will tell you something, Even if we get married for name, I won't change my ways and you can't interfere in my personal life, and Most importantly I won't mark you or anyone as my Omega" Taehyung spoke, if they are agreeing to something like this, he want to make his side clear.

"I can promise you that, but I want you to make few public appearances for me as my husband, and about the Mate Mark, I assure you that even if you want I won't let you mark me" Jungkook spoke, without missing a beat.

"Won't your family question it" Taehyung asked curiously, Most of the Alpha's mark their Omega after Marriage.

Some even fear to mark their partner, Mate Mark means binding their souls for eternity, there's no way back.

"Believe me, they will be more happy to find that you didn't mark me" Jungkook simply replied, making Taehyung raise an eyebrow.

"Well then, I also want you to accompany me to business and family functions, and act like we are a happy couples. And you have to take Kim surname, atleast during addressing Media" Taehyung informed, It's not like Taehyung care about others opinion, he already attract Media attraction towards himself unnecessarily, he didn't want to give them more reason to meddle into his personal life.

"I can do that, but let me warn you something, I don't like getting physically close with anyone, If you even dared to touch me" Jungkook warned, with a unreadable dark expression in his face.

"Then how do you expect me to convince others" Taehyung asked in a challenging tone.

"Holding hands is fine" Jungkook replied after a moment of silence, Looking troubled for the first time. First emotion Taehyung saw in his blank face, even if it was for few seconds.

"I promise you that, I won't cross my line or make you uncomfortable" Taehyung assured.

Before anyone could speak, Jungkook's Phone rang. He took the phone with a sigh.

"Hello" He answered in a cold voice

"There's no need for that, I will stay at my hotel room"

"It's not like I am endangering Jeon name suddenly, If you are so badly worried about your reputation, then better watch over your daughter, after all she is the reason I am here. I am busy right now" Jungkook spoke rolling his eyes before cutting the call.

Taehyung wasn't expecting that, He is impressed by the way Jungkook talked to his father, It's clear that Jungkook's relationship with his family is not in right terms.

"If you want, we can sign a prenuptial agreement, For your information I own the JJK DESIGN" Jungkook spoke, making Taehyung look at the younger surprised.

JJK is the famous clothing line, every new collection of theirs sell out within minutes and sets a trend in market. The owner of JJK never revealed his identity, but the designer's name JK is well known among any fashionista.

Now it makes sense, JJK short for Jeon Jungkook.

"My family don't know about this, and I intent to keep it like this for the time being" Jungkook confessed making Taehyung intrigued but he didn't want to pry into it, he is sure that Jungkook must have reason to hide about his identity even to his family. But he is more curious about why he decided to tell him, a total stranger.

As if sensing his doubt, Jungkook answered nonchalantly.

"If we are moving ahead in this arrangement, I didn't want to hide about my profession"

Taehyung thought about a moment, before he spoke "I don't think, there's any reason for me not to agree on this, and about the prenuptial, I don't think it will be necessary" Jungkook doesn't look like a person who will back down from his words.

"So we have a deal here" Jungkook asked, Leaning back on his chair.

"It's a deal" Taehyung confirmed, so it's decided, Kim Taehyung will be getting married in 3 days.

"Okay then, I have to go somewhere else, It's nice to meet you Mr Kim" Jungkook spoke, checking time on his watch.

"Taehyung"

"Sorry"

"Taehyung, My name"

"Taehyung, So.....See you later" Jungkook spoke, suddenly caught off-guard.

"Sure" Taehyung replied back, a small smile playing on his lips as he watched Jungkook walking out of the cafe.

Jeon JungkookCEO Of JJK DESIGNRank - OmegaAge - 22Bestfriend - YugyeomMight looks cold and arrogant, but once you got to know him, you will change your opinion

Jeon Jungkook
CEO Of JJK DESIGN
Rank - Omega
Age - 22
Bestfriend - Yugyeom
Might looks cold and arrogant, but once you got to know him, you will change your opinion.

So what do you think about this story till now??