12

Harry wakes up to something poking at his head.

at first, he brushes it off, thinking that he's too deep in slumber to be reality. But when it pokes his again he groans and peels his eyes open to glare at the annoying thing poking at the side of his head.

and perhaps that thing, was a person.

he sees Alex staring right back at him and only then Harry realizes that he is still sleeping on the hill, with Louis in his arms sleeping soundly.

"crap" Harry curses under his breath and tires to untangle himself from Louis, who whines in his sleep when Harry finally removes him off of his chest.

Harry awkwards dusts his clothes off and stands up, and looks at Alex with an unsure smile.

"hi?" He rubs the back of his neck as Alex stares at him with a Knowing smirk.

"I have a few questions" Alex smirks. Harry raises a brow and glares at him.

"and you're not gonna ask any of them." Harry hisses as he stares at Louis who's peacefully sleeping on the soft grass.

"I'm so gonna tell everyone!" Alex jokes. Harry's eyes widen comically.

"Alex please no, I'll get killed if my parents hear about this!" Harry whisper-yells, stress evident in his voice. upon seeing Harry's actual distress, alex's smile fades away when he realizes that Harry is being dead serious.

"Harry , I was joking" he places his hands on Harry's shoulders and shoots him an odd look.

"why would your parents do anything to you" Alex asks and Harry shrugs. Cause my dad is fucking homophobic Harry thinks.

Harry kneels down and puts his arms under louis' knees, the other on his back before carrying him bride style.

"what are you doing?" Alex asks.

"I'm not going to leave him here, I'm taking him to my room" Harry says as if it's the most logical thing in the world.

Alex smirks but doesn't say anything. Harry checks if anyone's awake in the castle before rushing to his room, not wanting anyone to see him carrying Louis to his fucking bedroom. That'd go wrong.

He places him on the bed and covers him with the white duvet before turning the lights off and walking downstairs to talk to Alex.

"why are you even awake?" Harry sighs and rubs his temples.

"because it's 5:30, everyone is going to be awake now for breakfast" Alex grins and Harry nods, not really listening to a word Alex said.

"do you...have something going on with Louis?" Alex asks after a beat of silence.

"gosh no!" Harry gasps. "No , no, absolutely not-" he stops himself as he notices that he's being too defensive.

he clears his throat "no we don't have anything going on" is all he says before walking upstairs to his room. He walks into his room and shuts the door closed , sighing tiredly.

he takes his hoodie off and walks into his closet before putting on his black button up shirt. He cuffs the sleeves and goes to button the rest of his shirt when he hears a soft gasp.

he walks out of the closet to see Louis sitting in bed, confusion written all over his face.

"Harry?"

"yes hi there sleepy head" Harry chuckles and Louis smiles shyly. He would be really lying if he said Harry wasn't looking extremely attractive now, with his shirt unbuttoned, revealing his chest and Harry messy on his shoulders.

"How did I get here?" Louis groggily asks.

"we both fell asleep, I had to get you here" Harry explains. Louis looks to his lap.

"I'm sorry I promise it won't happen again-" Harry cuts him off.

"Louis it's fine, I'm the one who decided on carrying you hear" he smiles and Louis nods, giving him a shy small smile.

after a moment of just staring at each other's eyes, Louis jumps in bed.

"Jesus , what time is it?" He stresses.

"it's 6:10am, why?" Harry asks as he checks his watch.

"I need to get to work" Louis says as he runs his hand through his hand in order to tame it down a bit.

"alright I'll see you later" Harry stands up and puts his hands on his hips. Louis nods and goes to leave but turns to Harry, and throws himself onto Harry's torso, wrapping his arms around Harry's middle.

Harry almost fucking squeaked.

his eyes widen in surprise, freezing, not knowing what to do. When his senses come back, he hugs Louis' back.

"I'll see you later" Louis Pats Harry's shoulders before rushing downstairs, leaving a stunned Harry in his room, quite flustered.