Inho Cheon

The Cheoldu group has returned. But it seems that a lot of the people who came from the minor group hasn't returned.

The Cheoldu group is a bunch of scumbugs!

I also learned that there is someone who's leading them.

And that guy is called Inho Cheon. He's a creepy bastard who's been creeping me out.

 He's a creepy bastard who's been creeping me out

He's been bothering me since he saw me. Saying that he wants to be friends with me, but actually making advantage to me. Though he didn't really bothered me when Junghyeok is around me but when Junghyeok left. You can guess what happened next.

This guys just won't leave me alone. He also wants to recruit Hyeonseong. Giving him more reason to talk to me.

"The minor group is getting smaller than the major one."

Mother fuckers! Thinking that it's okay to use anything against someone just because it's post-apocalypse.

"The lady who decided to go with them is also missing."

That lady?

Dokja will find her. She's an incarnation of an angel so she'll survive.

*Sighs*

"Noona has been sighing a lot lately."

"You also noticed that?"

"I wonder what's been on Miss Y/n's mind." Hyeonseong said with full curiosity.

How long will he stay outside the station? Just where the hell is Dokja?! I swear if he won't be here the next time Inho approach me I'm gonna punch him in his abdomen!

I suddenly stand up that surprised the three persons besides me.

"Noona/Y/n?"

"Let's wait around the exit four." I told them.

"Why?" Sangah asked.

"To see Dokja, what else?"

"How are you so sure that he'll be right there, Miss Y/n?" Hyeonseong said while Gilyeong nodded.

"My guts. It never fails me so let's go. I don't want to stick around somewhere that I'll see Inho and Myeongoh."

"She's really pissed off." The three thought.

"Let's go! We don't want to waste time. I wanna get out of here." I hold Gilyeong's hand and started walking.

As we are nearing the exit four we heard a ruckus in the upper ground. I thought that I was the only person who noticed that but it seems I've got it wrong. People start to gather.

"It's the Cheoldu group! Someone's hurt!" Someone exclaimed.

Are they seriously worried about those jerks?