26. Upset Gulf

Next day...

Ana: Mew, is your husband is still sleeping??...why he didn't come down...

Mew: He left for office momma...he said he has some work...

Ana: But it's so early....you guys came very late last night....and now he again left so early, he didn't even have his breakfast...

Akil: it's okay Ana he will have breakfast outside.. don't worry...

In evening...

Ana: Oh Gulf finally you came I was about to call you coz you are late...

Gulf: Hmm ..I had work mom...

Mew: Hubby...he run towards Gulf and hugged him...I missed you so much...

But gulf didn't respond...he didn't even look at Mew ...Mom I am going to take a nap I am really tired...

Ana: No Gulf first you will eat...then only I will allow you ..

Mew: Yes hubby, see you look tired....

G: gave a light smile and they move towards the dining table...Ana asked everyone to join for dinner...

Everyone noticed that Gulf is really quiet ...he was eating fast and not looking at anyone...he even look extremely tired...

Mew: Hubby I will show you what I made today with help of phi...

Gulf: I will see later Mew....

Mew: but hubby....

Gulf: I am done, mom..I am going to sleep....Gulf took his plate to wash...

Mew: curled his lips coz he didn't understand why his hubby didn't let him speak ...Mew throw his fork in anger to gain his husband's attention...so that he will ask him what happened and how was his day and even take him too with him to sleep...but instead of Gulf Ana looked at Mew...

Ana: She shouted Mew what is this...are you trying to hurt someone....but Ana saw Gulf pass Mew and leave for his room...this is the first time Gulf didn't stop ana to scold Mew or he didn't even look at Mew if he is crying or not....

Ana saw mew looking at Gulf going to his room...Ana can see how upset his son is ...Mew finish your food and after that phi will take you to her room ...help her in drawing the way you did in the morning...

Mew: who is holding his tears, not coz of scolding but coz of his husband's behavior...but momma....I want my hubby....

Ana: Hubby is tired let him sleep won't you listen to your momma...I promise if you be a good boy momma will give chocolate to you and your hubby then your hubby will be happy too and he will love you more...

Mew: face enlightened really momma hubby will love me more....

Ana smiled coz now nothing excited Mew not even chocolates he just finds happiness in his hubby ....

Gulf who is trying to sleep but he couldn't...ahhh why I am not getting sleep ...I am tired for god's sake....I didn't sleep a single minute last night and now again....

He closed his eyes again to sleep but he remembered what happened last night...

Flashback

Mew and Gulf are kissing intensely...gulf moved down and started unbuckling Mew's belt...

Mew: hubby ....noooo I am shy ....