Chapter-42

ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴍɪɴᴇ
ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ꜰɪɴᴇ
ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ʟᴏꜱᴇ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ
.......

"Man, what a shit film was that." Jezebel said, my cell-mate. No one has bailed me out, I'm so close to starting crying again but Jezebel is keeping me sane. She was arrested because she was drunk driving. Right now, we are bashing Blair's shit movies.

"Right?! I don't know how the hell she even got movies to sign!" I replied. "My knuckles hurt. Those bitches took my heels too." I tell her looking at my bare feet and bruised hands.

"Yo Dude, atleast let me call someone!" I yelled to the officer.

"Reed." Ohhhh, finally.

"That's me!" I said, standing up.

"Make your call."

"Byee Jezebel, don't drink and drive next time." I said to her before following him out. I saw Alec talking with the other officers.

"Alec, my man." I said, he gave me a look that said shut-up before turning back to the officer.

"I want to press charges too. You weren't listening to me when I was inside." I say. "you're bailing me out right?" I asked Alec.

"You're here for her?" The officer that brought me here asked.

"Obviously. Now tell me, can I press charges on behalf of my boyfriend?" I asked.

"No you can't." He said.

"You just wait till I get my lawyer. And I want my heels back! They were Louboutins!" I looked at the officer.

"Celeste, shut up." Alec whisper-yelled.

"My Louboutins?" I asked.

After getting my Louboutins back and getting bailed out, I was sitting inside Alec's car.

"You should be thankful that Blair hasn't pressed charges yet. We would've had to get a lawyer involved." He scolded me.

"Fuck off. How's Chase?" I ask him.

"He's awake. She drugged his coffee, we called his lawyer and he gave a statement." He tells me. Finally, that bitch is going to get what she deserves. "I didn't know he went through all that you know? He never told us, I should've known something else happened, I always thought that his dad was the only reason."

"I should've killed her y'know? Caden pulled me back. Fucker is stronger than me and some bitch called police." I tell him. He threw something on my leg, I realised it was my phone.

"Thanks." I said. Two minutes later I was jumping in my seat. "I'm famous on twitter!" I tell him.

"Celeste." He shook his head.

"Can you believe this? I've gained so many followers." I show my account to him. "Someone leaked the video."

"Yeah, I saw it." He says.

"I was losing hopes that someone will bail me out you know? You're so late." I accused.

"We forgot about you." He replied. I gasped, punching him.