Part 5

At Cafe

Junkook - Oh! so my doubt was right.

Shin - Doubt? ( forrows her eyebrows)

Junkook -  Yes, Two days back I went to take Hyung's file from his  home.    Y/N was working in Kitchen so I straight away went to the room which was opened but then y/n told me that I came in the wrong room and that side one was  his.

Shin gasps

Junkook - yeah I thought about it for a while but then I shrugged it off that maybe I am thinking too much and it was just a tongue slip of y/n, instead of calling it as 'their'room she called it   'his'

Shin / Junkook - huh!

They start thinking deeply while looking at their coffee mugs

After some minutes of silence Junkook speaks

Junkook - Do you  know about some  weakness of y/n? Like does she have some kind of Phobia or fears something ?

Shin thinks for a while

Shin - yeah she is  Nyctophobic and she never admits but somewhere she believes in supernatural things like spirits.

Junkook - That means it is easy to scare her?

Shin laughs

Shin - yes i have scared her so many times just by wrapping a white cloth around me and knocking her room door at 3 am after closing the lights . ( she laughs out loud  making Junkook Chuckle too ) OH GOD THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN ( She shouts)

??? - Excuse me please lower down your voice you are disturbing my phone call

Shin stops immediately making pout

Shin - I am So

Junkook cuts her in between

Junkook - Hey Mr  if you have problem then get  another table or better stay at home because it's a  public place. ( glare)

??? goes to another table glaring back

Shin was staring at Junkook in awe

Shin - Thank you ( small smile)

Junkook smiles back

Junkook - So it's easy to scare y/n.

They both Smirks at each other

Shin - We both share same braincells don't we ( smirk)

Junkook - Absolutely ( smirk)

***************

At Tae y/n's Home

Y/N was sitting on the couch staring at nowhere

Y/N - Shit I was supposed to change my behavior from today ( she bites her lip) but won't it look awkward if I change it suddenly. ( she breathes out)

Y/N - I wanted  to cook breakfast for him today But what can I do if  he went  early because of his meeting. But I will try to make it up by cooking some good  dishes for him in  dinner.

****************

Junkook - hello Noona! how are you?

He hugs her

Y/N - I am fine Junkook. What about you?