CHAPTER 8

Student Council President Office

Jennie Pov

Only Me and Lisa here at my Office. Lisa is still not talking and still looking down. I had this kinda not so naughty plan in my mind. Not really that naughty just a little bit hehe. I smirked in my thought. She's giving me this silent treatment and i hate it. So i break the silence. I fake cough to get her attention. She looked at me. I go in my office table to sit on my chivel chair. I sat on my chair. I point on the small chairs in front my table that have two chairs black and brown. I signal her to sit down. she obeyed and sat down on the black one. Then i spoke.

"So Lisayah What are you doing here in my office with that Crazy Cousin of mine?," i asked sweetly. "Umm-mm Actually it's not Jisoo Unnie Why i came here it's You Actually I Need," she said. I smirked. "So you NEED ME!, INTERESTING?, WHY BABE? ARE YOU ASKING ME ON A DATE?," i asked boldly. she widened her eyes.

"NO!, What i mean was that you're the STUDENT COUNCIL PRESIDENT, RIGHT?, That's why i need you because I'm the New Student from Thailand, That got a Scholarship here, That's why I'm here," she said immediately.

"Ouch that hurts BABE!, You don't want take me out?, You don't want a DATE with me? That's really hurts," i fakely hurt said. She began to panicked. "Umm it's not that ok I'm SORRY FOR HURTING YOU," she looked down again feeling sad of hurting me. I lift her chin up to look at her face. I laughed so hard not because she was sad and had a teary eyes because she looks so Cute. She looked confused and sad when i lifted her chin up to looked at me.

"HAHAHAHA I'M JUST KIDDING BABE, I'm not that hurt," i said to her. She wiped her tears cutely. "Really?, Your not hurt? I'm Really Sorry for Hurting your Feelings i didn't mean it," she pout cutely and sob. I pinched her cheeks. "You're so Cute!, Of course I'm not hurt, I'm just teasing you ok, Don't be Sad," i said reassuring her that I'm really ok because she's crying. My baby still a baby Awwe. I wiped her tears away. "I'm Really Ok, Alright?," i asked. "Alright," she nods.

"So Where's your Requirements Lisayah?," i asked. She opened her back. And find something. Then she gave me her requirements. "Here Ms. President my Requirements," she smiles. I smiled back. she gave me her requirements. I slowly get her requirements. I intentionally hold her both forearm and I slowly go down sensually until I reach her hands that was holding her requirements. I'm holding her hands now. I gently squeezes it in a seductive way. I think there's no effect on her. Because I looked up to see her reaction, but there's none she's just smiling at me. I sigh in my thought.

"Is this all?," i asked. "Yes Jennie," she nods. "Great!, I just need to check it first, if thats ok?," i said. She nod understandingly. I checked it. She's just there sitting peacefully. Looking at what im doing with her requirements.

While I'm checking her
requirements , i asked some questions about her or anything that related to her. I need some informations about her, She's My Future Wife duhh. I started to clear my throat to catch her attention. I spoke and ask her questions.

"Did you just arrived here a while ago?," i asked. She nod. "Lisa Are you Single?, Have a BOYFRIEND or GIRLFRIEND?," i asked carefully. She shake her head shyly. "Actually i don't have a Boyfriend or Girlfriend Since Birth, I don't think about it yet, Not in my mind to have a relationship now, I'll study first before that relationship thingy, And about that I'm still young for that," she said shyly. And gave me a shy smile. I smirked.

"That's Good you don't have a relationship ever since, But Are You Sure Manoban?, You don't want to have a girlfriend like me huh?, I can still change your mind tho, Let's see about that, Just wait Babe!, I will get you and You'll be my Girlfriend, JENNIE RUBY JANE KIM At Your Service MANOBAN!," I smirked evilly in my thought. I was lost in my thought. She clear her throat. That got my attention. I looked at her.

"Are you Ok Jennie?," she asked worriedly. "Yes I'm okay just thinking about something," i said. "Okay?," she said. "So you don't had a Boyfriend or Girlfriend Since Birth?," i asked again. "Yup Since Birth," she smiles. I smiled.
"That's Great!," i said. She nod. I'm done checking her requirements. "Ok I'm done checking your requirements it's all good And Welcome to JRJK UNIVERSITY!," i said cheerfully.

"Really?, Thank you Jennie!, I owe you a lot and this school, Thank You for the Scholarship i really need it!, It's an honor to be able to study here in this University, I'm Really Grateful!, Thankyou!," she gave me this bright smile of hers, i really see through her eyes that's she really happy about studying here at my school, I'm happy too because she will be studying here with me.

She goes in my spot. I'm really shocked she hugged me tightly. She's really warm and she smells good like a vanilla. I can't help it, i hug her too tightly the same as she gave me. We hug for about 3 minutes i think. She flinched and let go. She break our hugs. She scratched her nape. She blushed hard because of the embarrassment.

"Omyghad I'm really Sorry Jennie!, About my Behavior, I can't help it, I'm really happy i can't control my feelings, happiness took my body that's why I hugged you, And i did not realize that I'm hugging you, I'm really Sorry for Hugging you," she worriedly said. And saying sorry a multiple times. "It's okay Lisayah, I don't mind it if you're hugging me,
I Like It Tho...," i said sweetly. i whispered the last words.

"Even though it's okay with you, it's still not right hugging you, We're not that Close to hug each other, I'm very sorry for that, I look kinda Weird for doing that," she said proving her point. "How about this?, We're now that Close, Now you can still hug me again" i said. I brought my face too close her face. She blushed. And step back a little.

"That's not what I'm referring to of being Close, I mean we're still not friends that's why," she said truthfully. I sigh. "Okay let's be friends right now!, Like right now!," i said impatiently. "Are you Sure?," she asked. "I'm really sure about it, Okay so friends?," I asked. "Yeah Friends," she smile. But i hug her tightly and she flinched and was surprised by my actions.

"Yey we're friends, now, i can hug you whenever i want," i said.
Friends for now Lovers Soon. I said in my thought. She hugged back. I smiled in our hug. After a few minutes. She tapped my shoulder telling me to stop now. I broke our hug.

Short Update!!

Short Update!!

I'm Sorry About the Short Update Guys!, I'm Really that busy in my Modules and School Works... But yeah I'm trying my best to finished all of my Activities in School Right Away. So that I Can Update more Chapters for you Guys!, If you want, You can help me to finished all of my activities so that i can update more hehe. Just Kidding... I can still managed it🤣😭.

SO YEAH THANKYOU GUYS FOR THE 1K+ READS AND 100+ VOTES!!♡♡♡♥♥♥
~Author🙉

Please Vote if You like This Chapter😁
And Follow Me for Updates!!!