20🧸

During the trip, Sunoo discovered for the first time the sea and find beautiful shells for Jungwon and Jay. He had so much fun with Jake that now he prepared his bag before going to a sleepover with Jungwon and Jake.

Jay wasn't really ok when Jungwon asked him if Jake could join them but he gave up because he was totally head over heels for his son.

-" I will take Mr Foxie and my dinosaurs and the new cars that mommy bought me ! And you Jakey what are you going to bring ? "

-" My doggy and my blocks so we will make towers for the dinosaurs. "

Sunghoon, him, was making himself handsome for his date. It was his birthday today and Sunoo gave him a beautiful butterfly drawing and a bottler of perfume that his mom probably bought for him without his own father knowing.

In less than 20 minutes Heeseung will drive Jake and Sunoo to Jay's place and will take him to a surprise date. He didn't know were he was supposed to go.

He put perfume, brushed his hair with a comb and put some wax to make them still.

Then Heeseung took the kids to Jay's apartment. He told Sunghoon that he would probably drink a coffee or two so he won't be back until 6pm ... it was actually 4pm.

So Sunghoon decided to clean a little, wash the floor and the windows until the heard his bell ring.

-" Seungie you forgot your keys ? "

He was going to open the door before hearing cries. Like a kitten or a baby cries.

-" Heeseung you did not bring an animal with you... you better give that thing to someone else... "

The door was open but Sunghoon still heard the cries and no one entered. Sunghoon was kinda pissed off and went to the door.

-" I swear Heeseung I can canceled your stupid date if you decided to play like a fool ! "

Boy wasn't prepared of what he saw. Blood was scattered all over the floor in front of him mixed with what seemed to be water. He was focusing on his poor carpet in front of his front door covered in blood ... he couldn't bring himself to look up. Was it Heeseung ? No it wasn't because of the shoes he was.

It was boots with heels but covered in blood, the legs of this person was also all bloody. Were did that fucking blood comes from ? It was scary and not normal ... what the hell was that ?!

-" Sunghoon ... "

This voice ... a such pretty and feminine voice that bring him so much trouble in the past.

-" SHIN-AE WHAT
HAPPENED ?! "

-" Take him ! Sunghoon take him before he kills us ! "

-" What are you talking about ? Who's gonna kill you ? Shin-Ae did you take drugs ? "

Shin-Ae almost jumped in Sunghoon's arms placing a small but heavy bloody blanket in his embrace. He didn't realize what was inside before he felt the blanket moving.

-" You did not ... Shin-Ae ! Why can't you be responsible for once ?!

Sunghoon's yell will alert his neighbors but he couldn't give a shit about it.