Chapter 8 : Finally!

Please remind me if there's any mistakes of the language! And my English is not my mother language! Take note!

"Ahem.. What's next.. " asked him.

"Next is grip test.. "
.
.
.
.
.

"Elemental power! Boboiboy earth! " boboiboy change to his earth first form. He then took the hand of grip dynamometer from Momo .

"Thank you lady " said earth with his big warm smile.

"W-Welcome " momo answer back with her blushing face as she look to boboiboy's smile.

As soon as Earth got the grip dynamometer from momo, he grip the handgrip dynamometer using his earth glove until it's beep. But the dynamometer really has weird beep.

Beep boop beep boop!!

' T-THE HANDGRIP DYNAMOMETER CAN'T COUNT THE NUMBER OF THE STRENGTH!! PLEASE... HELP.. ME.. X( '

Eh?

"Is he just... Got infinity, Aizawa sensei?" momo ask Aizawa with her very shock face. But, Aizawa won't stop looking the record, he went silence. The students too.

"This boy.... He's strong.. " Said Aizawa that has got attention from all the people around there.

"WOAHH!! " The students went crazy just because the earth record!

"H-HE GOT INFINITY! " Shout the students.

"Thank you sensei.. For the compliment! " said earth with his wide smile that could melt all the people heart.

Aizawa nod. " Next is standing long jump test.. " continue Aizawa

" I know who will suit this test, definitely him, the cheerful one ..." said earth with his chuckle.

'Him? ' midoriya who has listening to boboiboy's sentences. He actually shock when he saw boboiboy's appearance while boboiboy change into the other elements, but it seems like he's the one who's noticed it.

"Elemental power! Boboiboy Wind! " boboiboy change to his wind form. Wind floating with his wind and cheerful laugh.

"Kyahahhah! Ne Ne ~ what are we going to do today! Standing long jump? Jump long standing? Long standing jump? Or~ standing while jumping with this loooong ~ track ! Am I right , Sick man? " said wind with his cheerful and playful voice. He floating around Aizawa.

'What the heck wrong with this kid? ' Aizawa thought.

"Hmm.. His personal change again.. Don't you guys notice it? " ask midoriya. Then, around midoriya shock by that sentence. Why didn't we noticed it before.

"It's standing long jump.. " said Aizawa facepalm.

"Gasp! So, it's true! It's standing while jumping with this long track! " wind sweatdrop. The classes sweatdrop too ( the boys.. ) ' What the.. ' .