Part 67 - Trigger happy

* Toms POV *
The doors flew open to reveal a group of students dancing their way into the hall gracefully. They all wore blue clothes, the girls in blue dresses whilst the boys were in blue suits however there were a few who had opposite uniforms on. Butterfly's were released as they danced their way to the front, a girl in grey and pink showed of some gymnastic abilities as they were all followed by a tall woman who walked with grace and confidence. I looked around the room to see many flushed faces, I chuckled at the Gryfindoor table who were almost drooling. Sure they were a good looking group, with some definite Veela blood somewhere in there, but why chase after them when I have someone who's ten times hotter. I pulled Hadrian closer to me with the arm that hung lazily around his waist, he leaned back down with a smile.

I looked around our group to see similar happening, Luna had both Fred and George staring at her gaining playful glares when she looked up to follow a random person whilst Barty was dead staring the table as Bella stared at him almost daring him to try look at someone else. Turning back I watched as Madam Maxine greeted Dumbledore with a heavy French accent, I noted that and turned back as more people walked through the door. The Students of Beauxbatons sat at the Ravenclaw table, clearly trying to avoid Gryfindoors altogether.

This time the students ran in, all dressed in red and black uniforms that looked as though they were very warm, both the male and female students were dressed the same. They walked in marching in time with one another whilst banging large sticks into the floor, they must have been magical as they left indents into the floor and disappeared into thin air as they began running towards the front. Some students did a few flips as two men walked in following, one I recognised as Igor Karkaroff he hadn't stayed out of the daily profit as much as he would have liked. And the other was Viktor Krum, the quidditch protégée. I rolled my eyes as their confident smirks as Krum waved at squealing fans, the chosen ones and their group seemed to be the loudest.

I felt Hadrian chuckling and looked down at him to see him laughing at everyone as Bella and Luna joined in pointing out the worst ones. I laughed at their antics and looked back up in time to directly lock eyes with Krum himself, his eyes trailed to my arm around Hadrian before he looked back to me with a glare. I just smirked as they greeted Dumbly, here we go again I chuckled at the thought. How many were gonna try before they finally understand.

* Hadrians POV *
The Durmstrang students sat at our table but that wasn't what I was interested in I caught two deep blue eyes staring from the Ravenclaw table. But she wasn't just staring at anything, she was staring at my Tom. I caught her attention with a stinging hex to the arm, I glared at her as she rolled her eyes and turned back to her own table. That's what I thought. I turned away to catch Sirius and Remus smirking at me, I blushed embarrassed I'd been caught and turned my attention back to the others.

* Staff Table *
"Remus look", Sirius smirked excitedly whilst pointing, not so discreetly to the Slytherin table. "They're both protective already? I expected they would be normal for a little longer", he replied with a small chuckle, lily and Mcgonagall were listening in with small smiles. "They remind me of you two, always so dramatic, yet oblivious at the same time", Minnie smirked towards Remus and a very red Sirius. "I have no idea what you're talking about Minnie", Sirius protested as he flipped his hair. Lily burst out laughing at the sight followed by Remus and a victorious Minnie.

James glared at the group as a slow smirk appeared on his face. "Hey padfoot!", the table instantly stopped laughing with a sharp glare "Black to you", was the only response. Seemingly ignoring that he continues "if you know my son so well why don't we make a bet?", Sirius looked unimpressed but was slowly being angered "Yes I know MY son very well, especially better than you". Potter smirked "great I say that Hadrian will finally get rid of the vamp for that vela girl", Sirius burst out in uncontrollable laughter "sure it's a deal, I say nothing will change between Tom and my son, but they will get Krum and Fleur out of the way".

* Back at the Slytherin Table *
Luna looked towards Tom and Hadrian with a small smile "You'll get through the coming obstacles", Hadrian nodded back taking her word for it but not looking forward to it . Either way the group conversed and laughed as usual until they were back in their common room. They took their usual spot by the fire and waited for the talk that had to come since they were in charge of Slytherin house. As the Durmstrang students finally arrived the prefects lead them towards the group. They all stood together without a word, unnerving some students already, Tom and Hadrian taking lead as usual.

"Welcome, I trust that you guys enjoyed the feast. While you are staying at the Slytherin dorms, you will be listening to the rules of our house", Hadrian began before yawning and looking up to Tom who chuckled before looking back to the new students with a blank face. Effectively unnerving the rest "You will settle all arguments within the common room, you will not fight or cause unnecessary point loss. The prefects will give a full list of our rules and command system, as guests you are below most of our house", glares were thrown which was the intended effect. "Any questions?", Tom asked locking eyes with Krum to stop him staring at Hadrian.

Krum himself didn't move to speak but a boy next to him did "Is she single?", he pointed to Bella who looked disgusted by the mere thought "No", Barty replied wrapping an arm around her. Hadrian giggled "you might want to watch out who you ask that question, we are a very trigger happy house", he looked confused, Luna rolled her eyes "Were very curse happy, say the wrong thing to the wrong person-" her eyes drifted to Tom "and you'll be sent to the hospital wing". Bella cackled "yeah for more information ask Cedric Diggory from Hufflepuff house", the group all wore smirks as they left the stunned group in favour of going to bed.