The Princess of Alderaan (Obi-Wan Kenobi)

Prompt:
(Y/N) is the Princess of Alderaan, and Obi-Wan has been tasked with protecting her.

Requested by NanaZSBrignoni

She/Her

2nd POV
♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎♡︎

"I don't need to be monitored everywhere I go, Master Jedi," you scolded the pair of Jedi that were attempting to escort you to your ship on the planet of Alderaan, "I am a capable woman, and I don't need saving."

You weren't lying. You were the Princess of Alderaan; a very beautiful and powerful woman who had a vast majority of the galaxy wrapped around your finger. Recently, bounties had been dropped; dead or alive, for you, which got the Jedi Order's attention.

Qui-Gon Jinn, the man in charge of your little protection mission, shook his head in disapproval. He believed you were far too young to have all the responsibilities of a planet on your shoulders. Too young to be a legit Princess,

"We believe you, your majesty," Qui-Gon responded while patting your shoulder, "You are fully in charge here. We are just backup incase things go south."

You couldn't wrap your head around what could be so dangerous on Alderaan. You already had dozens of men willing to die for your safety, so why did the Jedi have to get involved? At this rate, you'll be the laughingstock of the entire galaxy because you can't defend yourself. The entire time yourself and Jedi Master Qui-Gon have been talking, the smaller, younger Jedi hasn't said a word. You craned your head towards him,
"You don't even want to be here, do you?"

The younger Jedi who's name was Obi-Wan Kenobi based on his Master's introduction, immediately blushed and turned away, "No, your majesty. I am honoured to be assigned as a body guard alongside my Master."

This further confused you. Why was a Jedi of all people intimidated by your presence. It was as if Qui-Gon Jinn could read your mind,
"It's Padawan Kenobi's first real mission. He's been training for a long time to get to this point. I won't speak for him; he can justify his actions to you himself."
Then, the elder Jedi walked away, followed by some of your personal guards. You turned to look at the little Jedi once more.

"First job, huh?" you sneered, pinching the little boy's cheek, "I must be important if a Jedi like you is guarding me." Sarcasm leaked from your comment. You weren't happy at all when it came to the situation at hand, and you were gonna make sure the little Jedi knew this.
He did,

"Ma'am, I am sorry that we are burdening you with our presence," he responded, just as sarcastic as you.
Your eyebrows furrowed, then you laughed loudly, which surprised the Jedi,

"You're not like the other Jedi who come around here," you chuckle, draping your arm over his shoulder, "You actually have personality. Every Jedi I've ever talked to have been strictly professional. I like you, Kenobi."

Obi-Wan crossed his arms over his chest, looking at you suspiciously, "I don't follow."

You groaned and grabbed his hand, "I'm testing you, silly. I wanna make sure you have what it takes to be my guardian."

The Jedi, who you kept calling young in your head, was at least a few years older than yourself, but you were inwardly comparing him to his Master, as well as other Jedi you'd met in the past. It wasn't fair to make a comparison like that considering you were much younger yourself,
"What did you have in mind?" he asked, smirking down at you. Oh yeah, he was also taller than you...