Chapter 048

This sentence was like a furious thunder, which made everyone present was speechless.

Anna swallowed hard. "Pregnant?"

"Yes," the doctor nodded and said heavily, "It's a very small probability, and we can hardly believe it."

Anna was stunned and suddenly remembered that one day, she had read a book about pregnancy on Herman's desk.

She had asked about it at that time, but Herman changed the topic, so she did not think much about it.

But she could never imagine that Herman was really pregnant at that time!

She was in shock, and Jared was not much better. He widened his eyes and did not even blink. "He..... is pregnant? He..... is a man."

The doctor sighed and said, "Come with me."

As he spoke, he led these people into a small office. The doctor changed his surgical uniform and put on a white coat. Under their intense gaze, he flipped the cabinet and finally found a medical album.

"See?" He flipped the magazine to a certain page. "Not long ago, there was a news in South America revealed that a man was pregnant and gave birth to twins, which caused a great stir at that time. There were also medical experts who went to investigate and research, this is the general description."

Jared's hands trembled as he took over the magazine.

The title of the report, a whole line of words - Male Pregnancy Precedent Study.

The more he looked down, the more frightened he became.

The doctor looked at his heavy face and said, "The probability is very low. So far, although there is a precedent for a male to conceive, still no one can give a comprehensive understanding. Therefore, the male pregnancy is also very risky."

Jared solemnly put down the journal, for a long while, "So... it's not him who made others pregnant, it's me..... "

Anna lowered her head and said nothing.

"He's carrying my child, my child," Jared muttered to himself. "He and the child, now..... "

"They were safe and sound." The doctor's words seemed like a tranquilizer, and Jared's worried heart was slightly relieved. "The effect of anesthesia has not yet passed, he is still not awake. When he wakes up, you can check him out."

Jared thanked the doctor with a heavy heart and walked out of the office like a wandering soul. He said to Jerry, "Jerry, contact Director Kent. When Herman wakes up, transfer him to the hospital."

"Okay." Jerry nodded and remembered, then turned around and left.

Jared walked to Herman's ward. Through the glass window, he saw that the man on the bed was still asleep. His face was pale, and his lips were dull. He looked extremely fragile.

Herman was always energetic, always like a little bastard.

But now, seeing him lying on the bed, Jared felt very uncomfortable.

"Anna," Jared suddenly shouted.

"President Cromwell."

Jared paused for a moment. "Help me call Julian and inform him that I have to talk with him face to face tonight."

Anna was stunned, but she did not say anything else. She walked directly to the side and started to make a phone call.

It was quiet in the corridor. Suddenly, there was the fast running sound of leather shoes. Jared turned around with a frown. It was Jerry who had just left.

"President Cromwell, those people are coming." Jerry gasped.

"Say that clearly. Who's coming?"

Jerry leaned his arm on the wall to support himself, then it's easier for him to say everything. "Herman's uncle and aunt brought lots of people from their village. They came here for justice and they look so aggressive."

Jared's eyes suddenly turned cold. "Where are they?"

"They are gathering at the gate of the hospital now. They are shouting and saying that they are weak community and have suffered a great grievance."

Jared snorted coldly. "Okay, I just plan to look for them, and they come at the right time." He glanced at Jerry and said, "Call Mr. Goody now and tell him that I have something to ask for help."