Chapter 049

In the hospital lobby, there was a loud noise.

Herma's uncle, wearing an old cotton jacket, sat directly in the middle with cold eyes.

Herman's aunt was crying as she held on to her husband's arm.

His arm had dislocated.

This was not surprising. Jared had been practicing free boxing for so many years. His level of free boxing was completely professional. Unlike Herman's uncle, who was completely clueless and only knew to use brute force, he was not Jared's opponent at all.

It was light enough to only dislocate his arm.

A middle-aged man, who was also Herman's distant relative, came to his uncle's ear and said, "Do you still promise to give us the money? We have tried our best. You can't break your promise!"

"Bullshit! Will I??" Herman's uncle glanced at him with a knife in his eyes. "Where is the prepared flyer? Give it to me."

"Now?" The middle-aged man was stunned.

"When the f*ck then?" Herman's uncle finally got angry. "How the f*ck I know the guy who broke into the house. My arms are like this now!"

The middle-aged man hesitated. "Judging by the man's clothes and the car he is driving, he doesn't look like an ordinary person. Why don't we..... stop fighting with them?"

"You're just as timid as a mouse!" Herman's uncle spitted "What are you afraid of? It's better if they're rich. We're poor and we're in a vulnerable group. If we keep crying and making noise. People will help us! When you said you were bullied. Rich people are most afraid of trouble. Aren't you still afraid that you can't get the money? Useless."

As Herman's uncle was talking happily, several middle-aged men started to cry out in grievance. After a while, the hospital lobby was like a wet market, busting but ridiculous.

At this time, several black cars suddenly stopped at the door of the hospital. The door opened, and a group of strong men came out. They walked into the hospital with great momentum.

They walked to the hospital lobby and looked around. Then they saw Jerry coming down quickly from the stairs.

The captain of these bodyguards came forward and shook hands with Jerry. "Hello, Assistant Jerry."

"Hello, Mr. Goody". Assistant Jerry nodded steadily. "I have something to ask you for a favor."

"Assistant Jerry, you're welcome," Mr. Goody said with a smile. It's a great honor for us to work for President Cromwell!."

Jerry nodded, glanced at Herman's uncle with disgust, and said in a cold voice, "Have you had enough? If you have enough, come with me."

At this time, the uncle learned to be vigilant. His small eyes were rolling around. Obviously, he was scheming. "What do you want to do? Do you want to oppress the weak? I'll sue you!"

Jerry was stunned and chuckled. "No. Our President Cromwell said that he had hurt several people of your family recklessly before. Now he sent me to discuss the compensation matter."

The uncle stayed where he was, obviously still hesitating.

Jerry used his trick and took a suitcase from a bodyguard. As soon as he opened it, there were several piles of 100 dollars bills. "Do you believe it now?"

The uncle was stunned.

He was lazy and had never been able to save money. When he saw the things in the box, his heartbeat fast.

He reached out and tentatively took a pile of about 10,000 dollars from the suitcase and stuffed it into his clothes. Seeing that Jerry and others did not stop him but looked at him with a smile, he was relieved.

"That's right." He smiled and stuffed two more piles of clothes into his clothes. "Everyone speaks nicely. We're reasonable people. We can discuss the compensation again. As long as you're sincere, I'm sure it won't be difficult to deal with this matter!"

Jerry's expression did not change. "So, sir come here please?"

"Let's go, let's go now." The uncle pulled the aunt and the others and said with a smile, "Your President Cromwell is quite a good person. After discussing compensation later, I will be good friends. We can still help each other in the future, right?"