Chapter- 6

Taehyung was working on the upcoming launch, but his mind was lost somewhere or a certain someone.

Jungkook is interesting, there’s something about him that make Taehyung intrigued.

May be it was that cold emotionless face, which don’t give away anything, or the air of nonchalance around him.

Taehyung admit that Jungkook is the most beautiful person he ever met, there’s a softness to his features which is expected from an Omega, but those softness is equally matched with Muscular features. Which make Jungkook look more attractive and eye catching.

What makes him confused is the way his Alpha was acting, ‘V’ his Alpha who is usually infuriating around others was calm during the whole time with Jungkook.

Usually Taehyung have to shut his wolf, and will have a hard time from lashing out. His wolf is mostly pissed at him, V don’t like him fucking around and will shut himself down for weeks.

He told Jimin about the Meeting with Jungkook, it’s not like that midget will leave him alone without making him spill every single detail.

Jimin was silent the entire time, but his face showed his Surprise, Confusion, Wonder and shock.

Taehyung is attending a meeting with Lori Cosmetics, he can see that everyone else like him isn’t interested in whatever Yoongi is rambling. Instead their attention are on him. The women and her secretary is ogling at him the whole time, while the guy is trying his best to make him staring at Taehyung not so obvious.

Taehyung wasn’t in a mood, so he just ignored them.

Even Yoongi is looking annoyed, So he end the meeting as soon as possible.

Fucking finally!!

“It’s a pleasure to do business with you Mr Kim” The Beta women spoke seductively, moving her hair so Taehyung can see her bare neck.

“It’s a pleasure to do business with you too” Taehyung replied, he was about to walk out when the women spoke again.

“How about a coffee together” She asked sweetly.

“I don’t like coffee” Taehyung replied back coldly making her flinch at his tone, before walking out.

Yoongi was looking at him surprised.

“You declined her offer” Yoongi asked

“Well, I wasn’t in a mood, and I don’t fuck in office” Taehyung simply replied back.

“Anyway, I promised Jimin on a dinner, I am thinking about proposing him soon” Yoongi spoke.

“Good, Don’t let it wait longer” Taehyung spoke with a encouraging smile.

Taehyung p.o.v

Today, everyone is having dinner at Namjoon and Jin hyung's house. Jimin and Yoongi is eating each other's face.

Gross

While Jin Hyung is preparing dinner. Namjoon hyung is telling me about the new song he is about to release.

That's when someone pressed the calling bell, Jin hyung went to open the door.

It must be hobi Hyung

Hobi Hyung is a top lawyer in the country, he is also Jin hyung's cousin.

Hobi Hyung is fun to be around, he is a very warm happiness spreading butterfly.

Jung Hoseok
Beta
Age - 27
Lawyer
Cousin - Kim Seokjin
Dating - Park Amy

"Hello guys" Hobi Hyung happily greeted us.

We greeted him in return, with the same enthusiasm.

Hobi Hyung told us about the places he visited and about the good news that he won't be moving around countries for few months.

Hobi Hyung is mostly travelling due to his job, he was out of country for about 2 months.

That's when Jin hyung decided to break the news about my marriage to Hobi Hyung.

"WHAT THE HELL TAEHYUNG, YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED IN TWO DAYS AND YOU DIDN'T BOTHERED TO INFORM YOUR PRECIOUS HYUNG BEFORE" Hobi Hyung yelled

"Hyung, I decided to get married only yesterday, it was a sudden decision" I told him.

"Who's the lucky person, I bet she must be beautiful" Hobi Hyung asked.

"He, His name is Jeon Jungkook" I told him, watching his surprised reaction amused.

"That's wonderful bro, Wait Jeon Jungkook? You mean son of Jeon Dahyun, CEO of Jeon Enterprise" Hobi Hyung asked shocked.

Does he know Jungkook?

"Do you know him?" I asked

"Ofcourse, He is my Kookie, my baby bro. Jungkook was my junior during high school, Very sweet and innocent boy. I must say that he is also very talented and hard working. Out of nowhere, he changed his school, after that there was no news about him, I tried to contact him many times, but it was of no use. It was during my visit to UK last year, I met him accidentally, he changed so much" Hobi Hyung spoke surprising us.

Well that was a surprise.

"Why did he went to UK?" Jin hyung asked

"I don't know much, Jungkook is someone who keeps everything to himself. Whatever the reason it was, I will say it was his best decision" Hobi Hyung spoke with a sad smile.

Everyone can sense the change in atmosphere, Hobi Hyung looked troubled for some reason.

"Well from what Tae told, Jungkook seems like a tough cold guy like this alien" Jimin spoke making hobi Hyung laugh, while I send a glare to that midget.

"Who? Kookie, I can tell you that he is the sweetest guy I ever met, wait let me show you a pic from my highschool days"

"He's so cute" Jin hyung cooed

"He is beautiful, perfect match for Tae" Jimin agreed instantly.

Wait is this Jungkook?

The Jungkook I met yesterday!

They are so different.

The young boy in this photo is a definition of perfect Omega, cute and gorgeous, But the Jeon Jungkook I saw yesterday is cold and distant.

May be he changed with time.

But what caused it?