Chapter 051

Officer Blakely sat by the side and looked away.

Although this man didn't obey the rules, he was always too vicious. He should be taught a lesson. Only then could he know that he was not a powerful person, but a useless old man. The world was not around him. If he dared to do those vicious things, he should know what the consequences would be.

Jared knew how to behave properly. As an old classmate, Officer Blakely also understood Jared's anger at the moment, so he did not stop him.

"Don't..... don't push me too far..... ah..... "

Jared pinched the uncle's neck and said, "You dare to kill Herman just for a small sum of money. I really want to shoot you."

The uncle had been scared out of his wits by this furious man. The bodyguards next to him were sneering at him. When they turned around, they only smelled a bad smell of shame. They looked at him carefully and frowned immediately.

"Oh my god, he's so scared that he even peed."

There was a pool of water on the uncle's trousers.

Jared grabbed the man's hair. "I've been out for so many years, and no one dares to bully me like this. You're the first one, very good."

With this, he turned around with cold eyes and sat down on the sofa. He took a deep breath and stared at the uncle as if he was looking at a dead man. "You have stepped on my bottom line. Even if Herman wakes up to plead mercy for you, I will not let you go. Jerry!"

"President Cromwell."

Jared asked coldly, "Has the materials been sorted out?"

Jerry chuckled. "It's all beginning. The intelligence personnel we hired have begun to investigate all the people in this family. The current progress is not bad."

With this, he picked up the shining tablet in his hand. "At present, we have found out that the uncle was not sentenced to an internal theft case four years ago. Three years ago, there was a suspicion of a raped widow in the same village, but the case was pressed. The aunt was suspected of covering up the criminals, and several other distant relatives were respectively charged with illegal possession of the property, production of raw materials of low-quality food, kidnapping, and making trouble. In addition, illegal arrest and intentional injury have been made. The concrete evidence has been added to be collected. I believe that these are soon sentenced."

"Okay." Jared nodded. "This matter is done. Everyone's bonus will double."

"Thank you, President Cromwell."

The uncle, who had been held hostage like a dead pig, suddenly turned pale.

How could it be.....

All the things he had done in the past had been suppressed in the way of playing a rogue or finding relationships. Why, why were they all turned upside down by these people at one time!

He trembled like a sieve.

Looking at the man in shock and fear, Jerry sneered and added, "As long as I hand in the materials, I'm sure he'll be sentenced. I'm sure..... he'll be over for the rest of his life."

Jared smoked a cigarette and shook hands with Officer Blakely. "This time, it's all thanks to the help of Officer Blakely. The matter hasn't been settled yet when this group of people are all in prison." He paused and looked even colder. "Officer Blakely, you must take good care of me. If they still don't behave themselves..... Officer Blakely's instruments of torture have been put away for too long. Don't let them rust."

Of course, Officer Blakely understood what he meant. He also smiled and said, "I know what I should do. Don't worry, President Cromwell. It's useless for me to be a rogue here."

Jared nodded, got up, and walked to the door.

But when he walked to the uncle, he suddenly sneered and reached out his hand, and one of the man's good arm was dislocated.

The uncle was in so much pain that he howled loudly. His voice was broken.

"Don't think that's it," Jared said with a sneer. "Your hard days..... have just begun."