20

Me and Soldat stay in the room for the rest of the day and the next, on the third day we were watching a movie when the door opens. Soldat tenses and I look up at him scared.

"Who's here?" I ask him and he glares at the hall.

"Stay." He tells me his voice gruff since he doesn't talk a lot. He stalks the hall and I hear another male voice.

"Buck?" 

"No." Soldat says and the person sighs.

"Ok, where's Dove?" They ask and I tense, how do they know my name. My eyes turn watery as I hear to pairs of footsteps. I jump up and run to Soldat and whimper as I shove my face into his neck.

"Dove?" the man asks, and I cry out. I peek out of Soldats neck and see a tall blond with blue eyes who looks at me face full of concern.

I point at the unknown man as I Iook at Soldat." Who's that?" I ask him.

"Dove." The unknown man's voice breaks." You know me Im Steve."

I shake my head and hide my face in Soldat's neck again. He rubs my back as tears fall from my eyes.

"No,no,no,no,no." I tell them. My mind blanks and I pull my face from a neck. I look at the man that's holding me and cr.

"Who are you?" I ask and the man frowns. I kick and yell wanting to be put down and the brunette with blue eyes places me down.

"Go away! Go away, go away, go away!" I yell and when the blond tries to touch me, I get up and run out a door. I bump into another tall blond and scream. I open a door to see stairs and I run down them and out into a living room where I see a bunch of people sitting around.

"Hey kid? What's wrong?" A man with spikey hair asks and I take a step back as the building shakes.

" I shouldn't be here. I don't know you people." I cry out and they all look at me concerned.

"Dove?" I sigh when I finally see someone I recognize.

"Wanda?" I whimper and she sighs and stalks towards me and pulls me into a hug.

"Im scared." I tell her as I start to sob.

She shushes me telling me I'll be okay.

"Doll?" The brunet male from before comes out and I frown with a whine I kick at him when he gets to close. I see Thor walk in with a face full of concern and realize he was the man who scared me in the hall. I raise my arms to him, and he looks shocked. When he doesn't move to pick me up, I start to whine and cry. he quickly comes over to comfort me and raises me to sit on his hip.

I try to calm down and wipe my tears away, but I can't, and I start to hiccup.

"Pat her butt." the brunet with long hair tells him and I glare at him.

Thor starts to softly pat my butt and I relax and lay my head on his chest. I let out soft whispers and close my eyes as I slip my thumb into my mouth. Someone takes away my thumb and I open my eyes shove the hand of the blond who's trying to shove a Paci into my mouth, I squeal and slap at him and he backs up with a sigh. He gives the Paci to Wanda who holds it out to my mouth. I slowly open it and accept it.

Thor takes me to his room and Wanda follows.

"Movie?" I ask him and he nods with a big smile.

We watch movies until I fall asleep. I wake up to being shaken softly.

"It's dinner time, small human." Thor tells me and I giggle holding my arms out to him to lift me.

He carry's me downstairs and sits me on his lap at the dining table.

The blond and brunet look at me sadly. I try to ignore them, but I get upset and start to kick.

"Dove enough." Wanda tells me and I throw my Paci at her and her eyes widen.

"Dove, No, you don't do that." Wanda says and I grab a fork and throw it at her, but she dodges it with wide eyes.

"Small human, perhaps you shouldn't throw things at Lady Wanda." Thor says and sitting on his lap suddenly doesn't feel right.

I squeal and kick as I start to cry and the blond from before, Steve sighs and rounds the table and squats.

" Baby?" He calls and I whimper and yell.

"Dada! Dada, dada!" I yell as I try to wiggle out of Thors hold but he doesn't let go.

The redhead across from me looks at me sadly with tears in her eyes.

I scream really load that the building shakes and the lights explode. Suddenly everything goes quiet.

Thor lets me go, and I slide from his lap.

"The small human scares me." Thor says and Steve grabs me. With one hand he pats my but and with the other he rubs my back. The brunet comes over and softly twists and tugs on my hair.

"Baby, come back to us." The brunet whispers in my ear.

"We need you baby." Steve whispers in my other ear.

"Daddy." I say pulling Steve closer. "Daddy, I want Buggy." I tell Steve and he smiles at me, and I feel myself getting gently pulled away from Steve.

I see long brown hair and hum." Buggy." I mumble into his neck.

Bucky lets out a growl and stalks out of the room with Steve following and we all lay in bed.

"Don't forget us ever again doll." Bucky tells me and I whimper.

"Im sorry daddy." I tell them as I start to cry.

"Shhhh. It's okay baby, we know you didn't mean too." Steve tells me and I slowly fall asleep.

(Not Edited)