Year 2: Chapter 21

His hand felt like ice as it hit against my skin. To say my father is upset is a understatement. He had complained about everything I did.

This morning it was about my scar on my wrist. This was from me getting a hurt last year at school but Madam Pomfrey said it would soon be gone, which it almost was.

"How you have the nerve to fight monsters with you're mudblood and blood-traitor friends,school is for learning not for fun," My father screamed in my face. Valerie stood a few feet away from me.

My father wanted me to be an example,an example of what not to do. Don't be in Gryffindor. Don't have friends. Don't fail any classes. Blah blah blah...

I didn't fail any classes. EVER. But he was convinced that with my friends influence,I would soon be doomed.

"You're excused!" He yelled at me as he sat back down on the chair he stood in front of. Valerie immediately went to her room,I think she wanted to read a new book.

Valerie

I walked into my room. I sat down on my bed and let my thoughts take over. I miss Hermione and Ron....and Harry.

I've gotten a few letters from Hermione over the summer,she wanted me to visit her the last week of summer before school starts.

Obviously my father said no and refused to give me anymore mail that Hermione sent me. My father didn't like Hermione solely because she was muggle-born.

I even had a few letters from Ron,we didn't talk alot but every once in a while he would send me chocolate frog cards that I still needed or he told me about different quidditch teams he liked. He was trying to motivate me to try out for the house team.

Today he sent me a letter saying that Harry was at his home,the Burrow and that they saved him from prison, whatever that meant.

It seemed father had gotten close to Mr. Malfoy, Draco's father,in the span of a year. I was even forced to spend some time with Draco,mostly because my father said it would be important later.

Eventually,spending time with Draco wasn't a punishment anymore. I even started to enjoy his company,he was still a arrogant idiot ,thought to highly of himself and made the wrong choices but he was my only friend while at home since my father kept Val away from me. I was apparently a bad influence.

"Father,I need to go to Diagon alley for school supplies," I spoke softly as I entered the kitchen.

"You can go on your own,I believe. We already took Val to get her supplies," Of course they did.

"Yes,I can go alone," I walked back up the stairs to change in something more presentable so I don't get a nasty stare or comments from my father.

I didn't see my parents as I descended the stair to our fireplace. I grabbed a hand full of floo powder in my hand and yelled "Diagon alley!"

I walked down the path in Diagon alley receiving alot of stares. Mainly because people knew who I was,that wasn't a good thing because everyone hated my mother for her position as a judge at the ministry but it could've been my outfit receiving attention.

I looked down the path so see a giant man with a black haired boy and a pretty brunette with bushy air talking to him

I looked down the path so see a giant man with a black haired boy and a pretty brunette with bushy air talking to him. These were my friends,no no no,my family.

I started running towards them,getting even more stares from people around me.

As I was getting closer still at full speed,Harry turned around. "Harry!" I screamed as jumped into his arms and gave him a hug. I turned to Hermione and wrapped my arms around her,giving her a longer hug and swing side to side a bit. "Hermione, I've missed you guys," I said as looked from Hermione to Harry. Hermione had lost all of her baby fat and got a little taller. It looked like she had figured out how to control her hair a little more. Harry,looked exactly the same,only much thinner and he was now taller then me.

"Hello, Ella" Hagrid greeted me,I had completely forgot he was there. "Hi Hagrid!" I beamed. I've even missed Hagrid.

Hermione grabbed my hand and then Harry's,"C'mon, everyone's been so worried," Worried? why?

A copy of Gilderoy Lockhart's autobiography "Magical Me" is on display as Hermione pulls Harry and I into the store.

Hermione and I stand in the front. "Was everyone in the store given a love potion or something Hermione?" "what! no!"

Everyone stared at Glideroy Lockhart. He was a tall man with golden hair in a white cloak. I wasn't really paying attention because of his annoying voice and also,I noticed Draco standing on the stairs reading a page in a book.

"Its Harry Potter and Ellette Velonté..." Everyone stared at me and Harry. I hated the fact that people knew me. A photographer pushed me by my shoulder nearer to Gilderoy. I stood on his left and Harry ons his right. We looked at each other,me rolling my eyes making Harry laugh softly.