73. I'am back!

Chapter 73: Chu Ge, I am back!

Everyone passed through the door and it was a busy scene. Countless survivors are working hard to build a new defensive front in the military factory. It seems that the camp has designed multiple lines of defense to prevent the zombies from breaking through the outermost defensive fronts and falling into desperation.

When Xu Jinyang arrived at the camp, he was very embarrassed. He doesn't ’t know if the person in charge here will accept them. At this time, he saw the scene in front of me. Countless ordinary survivors worked in the camp, and the worry in my heart was slightly lowered.

Inside the camp, a main road runs from north to south, and every few hundred meters there is an east-west branch that divides the camp into several sections. All defensive fronts are on this side.

Every 100 meters of the main road, there is an awakened person to stay there, not only to shock these ordinary survivors, but also to maintain an orderly order, of course, there is also the meaning of protection, and how you understand it.

All the way, all the awakened people saw Lu Yuntao three people, all smiled and said hello. Xu Jinyang looked at Lu Yuntao and Cao Yang with a glance. The two men seemed to have a very good position in this camp (he directly excluded Xiao Ziling...

The face looked like a care, not with the strong). He secretly rejoiced that he was decisive at the time. If he could stay here smoothly, there would be a care of Lu Yuntao and Cao Yang. They would not be too difficult to live here.

At this time, Xiao Ziling, who talked to Xiao Qingyun along the way, looked up and saw something inadvertently. His eyes flashed and he rushed to the past. He shouted in his mouth: "Chu~ brother, I am back..." Brother, it’s really a sigh of relief.

Well, he is excited, because he found Xiaogu , he is happy, he hope someone can share the good news. Unfortunately, Chu Tiantian is the only person he wants to share. Of course, the most important thing is that he wants to show it well, and then sell it. Let Chu Yutian can make Xu Xiaogu stay in the team. So he rushed to the past decisively...

Chu Haotian and Chen Jingwen, who looked down on the defensive project, suddenly heard the sound of infinite pleading, the original firm and straight body, trembled almost invisibly. The expressionless face suddenly scored three points, and his right foot moved half a step, just flashing the figure that Xiao Ziling had swooped over.

Huh? Is there a wood? How does Chu Yutian judge the direction? Xiao Ziling stood up in a pitiful manner. He originally wanted to express his feelings of enthusiasm and told his boss that although he left him for two days, he always kept his mind in his heart. His younger brother was absolutely dead and loyal.

Before waiting for Xiao Ziling to turn around, a strong head squatted on his head. Almost the cold voice that was squeezed out of his teeth rang in his ear: "Xiao Ziling, what do you want to do?" ”

The wise Chu Yutian is not clear where this kid’s passionate performance is sure to ask for help. If there is no such purpose, this kid must be perfunctory, and everyone will say hello. After all, this kid is unprofitable.

In the face of Xiao Ziling's interruption, Chen Jingwen slightly frowned, but quickly let go. He turned his head to Lu Yuntao and Cao Yang who followed up and nodded: "You two have worked hard." This kind of comforting Chu Yutian will not say, only he came forward.