Chapter 26: When She Loved Me (Louis' POV)

(Louis' POV)

"Louis, get up." I heard someone say as they ripped the covers off my bed. I cringed at the cold, but stayed lying down on the comfortable mattress of the hotel room Harry and I shared.

"Come on man, you have to move at some point. It's been like three days." it was Harry, of course. I'm surprised he wasn't trying to beat the shit out of me for cheating on his sister. I probably would've let him if he did.

"Louis, get out of this bed now or we are leaving for the photo shoot without you." Oh right, we had a photo shoot today. But if he really thought that was going to stop my moping, he was wrong.

"I'll be right back, wait here." I heard him close the door and leave the room. A few minutes later, the door reopened and someone entered, but given that they weren't yelling at me to get up, I knew it wasn't Harry or Liam.

"Louis, mate, I need to talk to you about something."

"What Zayn?" I complained.

"It's.. um.. about.. what happened the other night." My eyes shot open and I sat up.

"Do you really think I want to talk about that right now? That was the worst night of my life! And you know what the worst part is? I can't even defend myself cause I don't remember any of it!" I yelled in his face.

"I know you can't remember it, but I can." Zayn said. I scoffed, ready to go back to sleep. Zayn put his hand on my shoulder and I turned back around.

"I know what happened that night."

"Sure you do. All you're going to tell me is what I already know, and trust me, I'm sick of hearing it."

"No. that's not what I'm going to do, and if you'd just listen, you'd actually get to know what happened!" he yelled back and I sat there, waiting to hear what he had to say. Zayn usually never yelled, so I figured whatever he had to say must be important.

"At the club, you were drunk" already knew that.

"And Eleanor was there." Greaaaaaaat.

"And you did dance with her." Not what I wanted to here, Zayn.

"But you didn't go home with her. I know that. We had to drag you out of the club as you could barely walk you were so drunk. Mate, she made up the story."

I sat there, speechless. Why in the world would Eleanor do that? She broke up with me for God Sake! And poor Ashley was the victim in all of this, and now, she hated me. She hated me.

"I think it's time you rang Eleanor." he pat my back and left the room. I stretched my arm over to the bedside table, grabbed my phone, and began searching for her number in my contacts. The fact that I still have the number amazes me. I clicked the name and put the phone up against my ear, waiting for her to pick up. After about two rings, I heard her voice on the other line.

"Louis, you finally called! I was looking forward to talking to you after the other night."

"Eleanor, we seriously need to talk."

"Oh, what's wrong Lou?"

"Well, maybe its the fact that you lied to the media about me HAVING SEX WITH YOU!" I yelled.

"Gosh Louis, I'm sorry, I didn't think you would care so much.".

"CARE? OF COURSE I BLOODY CARE! MY GIRLFRIEND BROKE UP WITH ME BECAUSE OF THIS!"

"Really? Wow, she didn't stay to long. Harry's sister right, the.. er... footballer? Quite silly for a girl to be so into football, don't you think?"