Chapter 10

Sidharth reaches the hospital with his mother. There they find Rajvir sitting on the chair with his hands on his head. Sumitra comes and sits beside him and touches his shoulder.
He lifts his head to see them.
She asks, "How's your father now?"
"I don't know. The doctors are attending him. They haven't said anything yet. They are fearing a massive stroke."
He says with a worried look. Sidharth presses his shoulder,
"Don't worry. He will be alright. They have the best cardiac doctors here."

He nods his head as Sumitra asks, "Where is Sana?"
"I asked her to stay at home. She doesn't deserve to be here. It's all her fault that Dad is in this condition."

A few hours back.

Sana gets out of the car and gets inside the house. She calls him and goes to the office.
"Dad! Dad!"
Sukhbinder lifts his head from the laptop and stares at her.
"Why are you screaming like that? What happened?"
Sana slammed her hands on the desk, "You are the reason why I am screaming right now. You know that, don't you. Rajvir ne call kar diya hoga. Why Dad? Why are you always trying your best to hurt me?"

Tears prick in her eyes as she says so.
"Sana, you are reacting in the wrong way. I am not trying to hurt you. I wanted the best for you."
Water flows out of her eyes, "Best? Asking that driver to marry me is the worst decision you could ever think of."
"Sidharth, call him by his name. He is the best guy for you. Far better than that Sameer of yours."
"You hate Sameer and I hate your Sidharth. You can't allow me to marry Sameer and I can't marry Sidharth. Why don't you understand? "

Sukhbinder nods his head ," You can't marry a good boy but spoil your life for that guy. I will never allow you to do that. Never."
"I will marry Sameer. I will and you will see it for yourself."
He gets up and comes face to face with her.
"I will get you married within two weeks to Sidharth. Just wait and watch. I am Sukhbinder Suri. My words are the last words."
"I am not a kid, Dad. You can't force me. "

Sukhbinder gives her a smirk, "I will. Starting from today, I am taking away your cars, your credit cards and bank balances will be frozen. You haven't started your work beta. You are still dependent on me. Marry Sidharth. Lead a happy life."
"No. Never. I don't want anything from you. I can survive without them. But I will not marry that driver."

Sukhbinder slaps Sana.
"Stop calling him driver. I will not tolerate his insult."
Sana stares at him with hurt in her eyes, "You slapped me for that driver. Yes. I will keep calling him that. Slap me more if you want. I hate you Dad. You are not my Dad. You want to destroy my life. I will leave this house and go away. I will go."
Sukhbinder rubs his chest, "Sana. Listen beta, try and understand. That Sameer is not suitable for you. You just stay away from him. I am not asking anything else from you."

He touches her head but she moves it away and says, "Don't.. I am an adult and you can't manipulate me. I will do whatever I wish to. I hate you Dad. I wish Mum was here. She only loved me. You never did. You stay with your money and business. Your daughter is dead for you from today. Goodbye."
She turns to leave as Sukhbinder calls her name, "Sana! Stop!"
Clutching his chest he falls down on the floor. Sana looks back and rushes to him.

Sidharth stands with his arms crossed at his chest. Sumitra sits beside Rajvir who taps his feet nervously.
The doctor comes out and Rajvir goes to him along with Sidharth.
"How is he, doctor?"
"Mr. Suri had a.. major heart attack. He is out of danger now."
"Can I meet him?"
"Only one person can see him for a few minutes only."

Sidharth says,"You go and meet him. We are here."
Sumitra nods her head,"And make a call to Sana. She must be worried. Whatever happened, she must be feeling guilty about it. Aur gussa mat karna."
Rajvir nods his head and goes inside.