Chapter 37

Allena--

Selena, her mother Nothelra, and uncle Albert is in jail, Selena's career is flop because of her stunt, also Miya is in jail for next six months, because she plant a conspiracy against me also involved in my kidnapping.

Now I'm setting in my room, feeding my babies....ahh what a feeling is that to hold your little life's is your arms and feed them. Recently I'm in my brother's house where dad, brother Chris, me and my babies are living.
Sometimes aunt (fake Mumma) comes to meet me, yes you heard it right I start to call her aunt and sometimes Mumma also, depends on my moods.

Now you're thinking why I'm in my parents house and not with Chris? So let me tell you a flashback.

FLASHBACK--

(This is with Third person's pov:-)

They all reached at hospital in just ten minutes because of Chris's racers driving skills, then Aaron took Allena in his arms with bridal style and ran inside the hospital where doctors and nurses are waiting for them as cops are already informed them to be ready, also it's the case of Brown's and Gray's family member.

They took Allena inside the Operation theatre, where as Aaron, Chris and Henry are pacing back and forth in front of the OT door, in tension. But in Between the mean time, news of Aaron taking his wife inside the hospital gets viral like a forest fire. And everyone gets to know about it. Soon Mr. And Mrs. Gray reached to the hospital and get the shocked of there life's seeing Christian (Chris) standing in front of there eyes all safe and sound, because all these years they thought he's dead in the plane crashed.

After greeting each other, they all waited impatiently for the doctors to come out and tell the news of Allena's well being.

After waiting for almost one to two hours doctors come out and everyone attacks them with questions.

"How's Allena doctor?" Aaron asked.

"She's ok right? I mean...there is nothing serious because of the wound on head? Is there?" Asked Henry.

"Doctor when we can meet her? When she gain her conscious?" Chris asked.

"Tell us something doctor." Roared Aaron with anger.

"AARON! Let him talk first. You all are bombing him with lots of questions at a time. Give him some break before asking your next questions." Said Aaron's father.

"Yeah! Sorry dad. Sorry doctor. I'm just....uh forget it, please tell us something about her condition." Aaron said with restlessness.

"Mr. Gray, Mr. Brown, I wanted to tell you that your wife and your sister is so lucky to have you guys as her family." Doctor said with a small smile on his lips, while pointing towards Aaron and Chris.

"Well she's all good and out of any danger. Its just a little wound behind her head, and due to weakness and hard slaps......uh I can say slaps because there is marks on her cheeks. Also she gain her conscious back within two or three hours. After once she gain her conscious back, we kept her in, our under observation for atleast one day, and once her all reports come Normal you can take her home back. And yes you can meet her once we shifted her to her ward." He said and explain everything to them.

Soon nurses shifts her into the VIP ward, and first Henry and Chris see Allena then Aaron's parents. And in the end Aaron.

She gain her conscious as doctor said in two hours and after that she stayed in hospital for one day and then they discharge her on next day.

Aaron Is all ready to take Allena back in his house with him and there Childers. But Chris and Henry have some other plans in which Aaron's parents also gets involved.