Breaking News

Breaking News: Bachelor Seth Rogers proposed to his long-term secret girlfriend! 

For over a year Bachelor Seth Rogers has not been spotted with a new flame. Many sources close to Seth had disclosed that he had a long-term girlfriend who he was hiding from the spotlight as he wanted to respect her privacy. There had been many rumours over who his new beau was. No sources would confirm her identity but anyone who spoke of her stated that she was a well educated, charitable and loving woman. One source stated that Seth had been under her spell from the moment he met her. They confirmed that he gave up his playboy ways as he was dedicated to his new leading lady. 

Today it has been confirmed with Seth's family and many of his family and friends revealing the woman of his hand as he extravagantly proposed to her in Central Park. His family have released a statement to the press saying that they are nothing but happy with the woman he has chosen to spend the rest of his life with. 

So who is Seth's Fiancé, well today we will be first to give you the details. The alleged Fiancé is none other than a normal working woman named Ellie Richards. From our investigation Ellie Richards is a graduate from Columbia University in New York.  It is reported that she was the valedictorian of her year as she graduated with honours. She has spent her time working a Children's social worker while volunteering at numerous Charities. 

A source close to to Ellie stated "She has a heart of gold, she is always giving back to the community, it doesn't surprise me that Seth is nothing but enraptured by the beauty. Many may think she is lucky to snap up the Bachelor but he truly is the lucky one to have captured her heart. They make a beautiful couple."

Well there you have it ladies and gentleman, Mr Rogers has snatched a diamond up. We wish them the best for the future and look forward to hearing the details of their special day.