40 | drowned blood

WARNING: Contains triggers

She-I how was this possible

She-I how was this possible. How could I have the feeling of someone ripping my heart off my chest and throwing it into the Pacific Ocean if I had already felt the feeling of drowning while stones were attached to my ankles?

Just a few hours ago her alive body was laying there under the white sheets with her eyes closed but I believed she would open them in this lifetime.

But now in just a few hours, the possibility vanished into thin air because she was really gone her eyes wouldn't open in this lifetime, the woman I thought might come back to me, survive was... gone.

"Go somewhere where no one is near. Everything you need is filmed on the chip, if we find that person, we may know who is behind this."

I had started fucking hating the world for taking things I needed in life from me.

This chip was the answer to all my answers. The answer to who had been behind her, was behind me. The two other players.

It was the key to all the closed doors but in order to open those closed doors, I first had to reach them first.

Without hesitation, I stood straight not needing help from the wall to keep me steady.

My point of view was cast straight ahead as I walked out of the hospital and to my car.

Opening the door, I took a seat leaning my head against the headrest.

My mind still hadn't registered that I had something so valuable in my hand.

Only when I looked down did I see the possibility of her revenge. The one I was going to get for her. I would never see Royalty again, even though her eyes were going to stay forever close, and her heart had stopped beating I could revenge her.

I suddenly could hear her voice even though I knew she wasn't sitting beside me.

I could remember the stupid things she used to say, all those catch-phrases, what did they all mean anyway?

I found her annoying so often and she hurt me on purpose with those favorite knives of hers.

She was never coming back, she wasn't near me to hold me yet still she haunt me in ways I can never explain, never shake.

I gave her my heart for free, but that shouldn't have made it worthless. It was priceless. There's a difference.

The memories of her were rushing through my head so fast that I couldn't help but cover my face with my hand and let all tears fall.

It was as if she was saying goodbye and was apologizing for letting me behind in this world alone.

Feeling a hand clap on my back I looked up seeing Augusto sitting beside me with an unreadable expression.