046

MY NEW BOOK IS OUT! GO CHECK IT OUT ON MY PROFILE! ITS CALLED NEW DIRECTION!

For the ones that already read it, thank you soooo much! What do you think about it?

"You're starting to get cold, love." Louis whispers against Harry's lips after they have been making out for at least another hour. "We should go inside, yeah? Fix you a hot chocolate and some cupcakes?"

Harry's heart warms. Louis remembering that Harry's favourite are cupcakes is just something small but it means that he has paid attention to him, even if they weren't together yet and it means the world to Harry.

"I love it how you know me so well." Harry cuddles closer into Louis and the older boy kisses his hair.

"You'll have to help me up, curly because I still really can't properly with my knee."

So Harry stands up and he carries Louis, walks with him in his arms inside.

"Harry, you can let go of me. I mean I can walk. Just get my crutches and..."

"I'll pick them up later." Harry smirks. "I'm going to carry you."

"Ha..."

"Nope, I'm carrying you!"

"Harry let me walk I hate this!" Louis pouts. "It makes me feel small!"

"You are small my love, but it's cute."

"I hate you."

"I love you too."

"If you love me then put me downnn!" Louis whines and Harry gives in with a sigh. He carefully puts Louis down, making sure he doesn't land too harshly. Louis immediately grabs Harry's hand and they walk pretty slowly but Harry is proud to see Louis walk without his crutches. It's a big step for him.

"You're doing great, love." Harry smiles, squeezing Louis' hand. "if it's too much tell me yeah then I'll give you a piggy back ride."

"You're the sweetest." Louis kisses Harry's shoulder quickly. "But I really want to recover quickly."

"I get that." Harry nods. "Just want to make sure that you don't overdo yourself."

Louis just gives Harry an assuring smile. When they are back in front of the hotel ,they see a big bus in front of the hotel that's next to theirs.

"Is that the fucking German team?" Harry mumbles. "Let's go, Lou. No need to see that asshole."

But Louis wouldn't be Louis if he didn't shout something.

"Hey Schäffer!"

"Louis!" Harry hisses, trying to pull his boyfriend with him by the end.

"Tomlinson." He snaps back, suitcase in his hand.

"No final, no boy and after the phone call I made a few days ago also no wife anymore! Have a safe trip, you asshole!" Louis has a fake smile on his face as he waves at the German player stepping on the bus. Andreas puts up his middle finger before stepping on the bus and Louis chuckles, hopping on Harry's back.

"So you called his wife?" Harry asks as they are walking towards their room.

"Of course I did. I'll do anything to ruin that man's life, Harry and I honestly don't care if you are against it. He tried to take away the most important thing in my life and he cheated on one of the kindest women I know. She and her children deserve better as well."

"It's alright, Lou. He deserves it." Harry confirms. "Just know that he never was even close to take me away from you."

"I realise that now my sweet pea, I'm sorry I was doubting you."

"You had all the right." Harry says while pushing the button of the elevator. "And I really just want to forget about it. I want to think about the future."

The elevator beeps and both boys walk out, Harry opening the room that he shares with the football player. He puts him carefully on the bed but Louis pulls Harry with him and he immediately straddles his waist, kissing Harry's neck.

"Want to think about the future too, babe." Louis says between his kisses. "But right now I actually just want you." Louis' lips are moving to Harry's collarbone and he starts sucking, biting the skin slightly.

"Lou..." Harry moans.

"What is it, love?" Louis teasingly opens the zip of Harry's trousers and pulls them down together with his boxers, Harry's semi hard appearing.

"Are you sure you want this, Lou?" Harry asks with worry in his voice. They just got back together and he really doesn't want Louis to think that he is just someone to get off with. He is so much more to Harry. Louis is literally everything.

"Of course, baby."

But Harry shakes his head and he pulls the older boy up, kissing his lips.

"Don't you think now is the time to talk? As much as I want you to suck my dick."

Louis giggles but he nods.

"You're right. I just got spurred on because you are fucking hot Haz and you're mine. You are mine, right Hazza?" Louis looks up with a hopeful look and it still breaks Harry's heart that the boy isn't completely sure. He did that to Louis and he feels horrible about it.

"I'm all yours." Harry says while stroking Louis' hair. "I love you and I want you to know that this isn't just a summer fling to me, Lou. The world cup ends in two days but I don't want it to be the end of us."

"Me neither." Louis shakes his head.

"So what are we going to do?"

"I don't know."