I

❥

"You have 5 seconds to get away from me with that nasty ass shit Evoni." I whined. "Girl calm down it's just food." She laughed.

"Food my ass." I laughed. "Girl." she rolls her eyes.

I'm Ahmya by the way. I just had turned 20 a few months ago. I and Evoni have known each other for a while plus Ally.

And that Goes for Melo, Gelo, and Zo. I and Melo have been best friends for a long ass time. We were about 14-15 when we first started being friends.

Ever since then me and him have just been through thick and thin. Then I got to know Gelo and Zo after a while.

Some facts I got if you really wanna know. I'm blasian and my dad is black and my mom is Asian. I grew up with my mom considering my dad worked 24/7 and wasn't always at home.

My dad lives down in Michigan and I've been stuck in Chino since I was little. I have my own little apartment and Melo basically lives with me.

"You guys see my hair ties?" Ally asked walking into the room. "Uh, I saw some on the counter," Evoni said while eating. "Thank you." Ally rushed.

We laughed. "Why are you in a rush?" I asked her as she walked back in and sat down to do her makeup.

"I and Zo have a date and I woke up late as fuck and he's gonna be here in like 15 minutes." She said.

"Where you guys going?" Evoni asked. "Some fancy place. That boy is filled with all types of ideas so who knows." We laughed.

"When Melo's big-headed ass coming?" Ally asked. "To be honest, he could burst in at any moment." I shook my head.

"Girl you have to get a lock." Evoni laughed. "I know." I laughed too. After a while, the doo did indeed bust open.

"MELO IN THE BUILDING!" Melo smiled wildly with Zo and Gelo behind him. "I already want you to leave." I joked and he looks at me.

"Shut yo ass up and come here." I laughed and walked to him hugging him. "Yesuhhh." He squeezed me.

"Ow Melo." I push him away. He smacks his lips. "Oh, so Zo came in this bitch all snazzy?" Evoni started.

"On God." I laughed. "He looks good." Ally smiled. "Yeah so don't disrespect me." Zo points. "Nigga you look like a lizard." Melo laughed.

"And you look like that one rat bitch off of Kim possible," Zo said. We all laughed. "Man, that's foul." Gelo laughed. "Swear. Well, we're gonna go." Ally said.

"Bye be safe!" I yelled. They leave. "What do y'all wanna do?" I asked as we all walked into the living room.

"I want some food," Melo said going to my kitchen. "Of course you do," Gelo adds on. "Shut up nigga don't make me get on yo head, big boy." Melo started.

"Start arguing and I'm slapping the shit out of both of y'all," Evoni said and I laughed. "What she said." I lay down on the couch.

"Fuck." Gelo groans. "What's wrong?" Evoni asked looking at him. "I forgot we had that one interview at 3 and it's 2:50." Evoni looks at me.

"You can leave. I have this nigga with me anyway." I laughed pointing at Melo. "True. Well, we're probably not gonna be back tonight." Evoni whines.

"Girl it's fine we can hang tomorrow or something," I said and hug her. "Bye Gelo," I said and we do our handshake.

"Bye, you bafoons." Melo waves while eating a bowl of cereal. "I'll slap the shit out of you." Gelo laughed shutting the door.

I shook my head and I get up. "You eat all my food damn near every day Melo." I smack him. "Ow! Aye, I buy you food so don't even." He looks at me.

"Mhm." I roll my eyes. "Keep rolling yo eyes and they gone get stuck like that." He said. "Melo shut up." I laughed and sat on the counter.

"How you been?" Melo stood between my legs. "Good. Except for the fact you didn't come over for a whole week." I mug.

"I was busy. I'm sorry." Melo puts his bowl down. "Busy doing what? Fucking other bitches huh?" I smiled.

He hates it when I ask him that. I only do it to piss him off. "I'm not fucking anyone." Melo tilts his head.

"I find that hard to believe," I said biting my nail. "Then make it easy." Melo grabs his bowl and moved to the couch.

"And you're mad?" I get off the counter. "Yes because all you do is bring that up and it ain't even true." He shook his head.

"You know it's true," I said and look at him. "Whatever Ahmya." He goes on his phone. I laughed and go into my room.

This gone be interesting.
-

I'm back w another book? What? And may or may not have a babySantana book ontw ?? What???