Chapter 15

Arya POV

Sighing I got up from the bed a wiped my tears away. I walked over to the mirror and looked at myself. My eyes where red and puffy and my straighten hair was all over the place.

"I look a mess" I thought to myself and walked to the bathroom. I took a long and relaxing shower. When I was done I dried myself and walked into my room with a towel around my body. I opened my closet to find something to wear. I looked at Alex shirt and felt my eyes gloss over again.

"Stop crying over him" my inner thought said.

I wiped my tears and took out a black hoodie.

I changed into my hoodie and climbed into my bed

I changed into my hoodie and climbed into my bed. I layed there looking into nothing. I was about to fall asleep when my phone started ringing. I took it up and answered it without looking at the caller ID.

"Are you ok?" Everleigh asked.

"Yeah why?"

"Just asking and why were you crying?"

"Um no reason"

"Don't lie to me b***h"

"Fine well I feel like Alex was playing me or something"

"I don't know because him and Emily looks miserable"

"Where are you?"

"Oh me I'm about to walk up to them"

"Please don't do anything"

"Nah I'm about to have a friendly chat with them nothing serious"

"Ugh I know that voice" I said rolling my eyes

"Shut up imma call you back"

"Alright cya"

"Cya" She said and hung up. I opened Instagram and scrolled through my feed. After a few hours of doing random shit my eyes started getting heavy. I layed back and closed them soon falling into a deep sleep.....

Hours later♡

I woke up to some strange noises at my window. I got up out of bed and check the time.

8pm

"Damn I slept out the whole damn day" I thought. I walked up towards my window and looked outside. There I saw Alex looking up at me. I opened the window and rubbed my eyes looking at him.

"What do you want?" I said leaning outside a bit.

"Can you let me in please" he said pleading.

"Uh nah" I said folding my arms.