Chapter 31- V

hello my lovelies,

I hope you had a great day today and if not, I promise you there will be better times.

Have fun reading and always remember that you are amazing and enough.

Also, I really want to hear your thoughts on this chapter.

The book is a slow burn but I didn't want you to wait for spicy scenes too long so I found another way. Also, you wanted a chapter about Vivian so here you go.

This is the first time writing real smut so I am sorry if it's not good. I will get better.

You can always give me suggestions or tips.

I love you.

Vivian Collins

"He gave you a snake?" I repeat Amara's words, raising my voice in excitement.

"Yeah, I couldn't believe my eyes. I have to find out what he is planning. This fucker tries to manipulate me with gifts and shit like that and thinks he can earn what? My trust?"

Oh, Amara.

"You are married. Maybe he tries to- "I start but I get cut off by my best friend.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence. I fucking love you but this gets too far. He is a monster. He is exactly like his father. A selfish bastard who only cares about himself. He doesn't like people. He doesn't love people. He manipulates them.
He kills innocents without blinking an eye. It's fun for him. I am a bad person, but he is worse."

I am quiet for a few seconds.

"I was a little scared of you once too. Maybe it's not what it seems like. You can't listen to what you hear."

"No. No. No. You didn't know me back then, but I know him. Way too well for my liking and I am not scared of him."

"Ok. Ok. Don't kill me. It was just a thought. You are right, I don't know him as well as you do." I reply.

I hear a door opening on Amara's side of the call.

"I have to go now, Viv. Ok?"

"Yeah, sure. Ok. I love you." I speak.

"I love you so much." She replies and I end the call.

I throw my phone on the couch before walking into the kitchen.

I let out a laugh.

Oh my God, Amara.

How can someone be so intelligent and so dumb at the same time?

I grab a clean mug and then fill it up with the hot chocolate I just made.

I take a sip.

God, I love this.

I really want to cook something now. Maybe pasta?

Or vegan lasagna? I haven't made one in ages.

I am pulled out of my thoughts as I hear three loud knocks on the door.

Huh?

Why is someone in the middle of the night in front of my apartment?

Calm down, Amara has guards somewhere around.

Whoever is there is not a threat.

I look around the room and walk towards my bookshelf as I hear another knock.