》Ships in the Group: Pt.2《

○●•°▪︎°○
-Namjoon-

MinJoon
《MENTIONED》

NamJin
《MENTIONED
NamGi
《MENTIONED》

Namjoon & Hoseok
NamHope

"Hobi is taking lessons

"Hobi is taking lessons..."

Being born in the same year, they naturally have a strong bond. The 94' liners have very different personalities- Namjoon being a bit more serious, while Hobi is much more energetic- But the two have mutual respect for each other, and they both are in fact amazing leaders (even though Joonie is the actual leader, Hobi is considered as somewhat the second leader of the group).

The two rely on each other a lot. Hobi relied on Joonie to teach him how to rap back in their trainee days, when Hoseok was given a position as a rapper in the group, and Joon relies on Hobi to teach him more dance. The two always hype each other up, and always compliment each other on their rapping/dancing- and Hobi often compliments Joon on his leadership skills just like the rest of the members.

○°▪︎°○
Namjoon & Jimin
MiniMoni

"Who's that?- That's Park Jimin right

"Who's that?- That's Park Jimin right...?"

These two care about each other a lot. Jimin is naturally caring, and Joon is the leader- so the two pretty much make up the main support system of the team in a way. The two have supported each other and the other countless of times,and always look after each other.

Their lives are just iconic- and Namjoon has a huge soft spot for Jimin- then again who doesn't? The man is too cute to be handled.

Namjoon's, "Jimin you got no jams" became a meme within not only army but within many kpop stans. Namjoon at the same time loves teasing Jimin- and teases him alot for being the "late" one most of the time.