F O R T Y - F O U R

P A R T T W O

T H I R D  P È R S O N

Scarlet Gray was hardly scared especially growing up around mafia men and being an assassin her self.

However, the minute she heard the wooden plank drop to the floor and the sound of the door opening, she was terrified.

Her heart rate increased as she threw her body into the 6 bloodied up children who were also scared.

Malakai was holding on to his twin sister Mackaiya for dear life, he knew exactly what was going to happen when that door unlocked.

Jude and Mason often carried themselves as not scared but in this moment they were petrified, fear was running through their veins.

All though she would never admit it to anyone Ansley was stricken with panic as the finale bolt of the door unlocked.

Gabriella Ricardo, the younger sister of Santiago was also placed into the room and comforting her self.

She had gotten close to the people in the last couple of days but knew it wouldn't last as her uncle would hurt her again soon.

Scarlet had become like a second mother to the 6 of them, she did everything in her power to keep them safe.

Even if that meant going through the pain herself

The familiar light fled through the opening of the door and in to the small room where the 7 of them lay.

Voices could be heard however they couldn't decipher them in time.

••••

"What do you think is behind here" Harvey asks

"Probably nothing" Cohan shrugs as he opens the door and walks further

All of them are ready to fight if needed, their guns gripped tightly as they walked in.

Carter found a lift switch and flipped on, allowing light to fill the room. Squinting their eyes they were shocked to find the scarlet and Ezmie's friends.

"Mum" Cohan whispers looking at a beaten up and very alive Scarlet

Upon hearing her middle sons voice Scarlet looked up and was met with a tear inducing sight, her boys.

"Cohan, Cassius, Kyson" she gasped

Not wasting any time they ran over to their mother engulfing her in a huge hug while the cousins checked Ezmie's friends for any injuries.