*22*

MERRY CHRISTMAS ONCE AGAIN

SECOND UPDATE 😁, SO IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FIRST ONE GO BACK AND DO JUST THAT

SONG RECOMMENDATION: LOVE NWANTITI BY  C KAY ft JOEBOY

*
*
*
GABRIEL

"No.".........

Ehn

"Tori..........

"I'm sorry but we can't do this." She said as she turned, leaving me alone in the balcony.

I fell to the ground on my knees. My hands covering my face as I cried loudly.

I'm a guy

Guys don't cry.....

"Oh my God. Poor Gab." I heard as I turned to the back and I saw the both of them coming to my side.

"I know she likes you oh, she is so stupid, she see fine guy like this she still dey fuck up." Lisa said

Wait, were they eavesdropping.

"Don't worry you hear, we'll talk to her." Belinda said.

As I cried the more......................

TORIOLA

I jumped up, frightened as Ewatomi badged into my room.

"What have you done Tori."

"I don't understand."

"Why did you turn Gab down when we all know you like him."

Wait how did she know about this

"Did you guys plan this, behind my back."

"That's not the point Toriola, do you know how many days Gab stood in front of his mirror trying to get the right way to ask you out, do you know how many paper was squeezed and thrown into the waste bin because he was trying to get what to say and do you know how many sleepless nights he had just because he was always searching for the best way to ask a girl out and even after the accident he never gave up but what did you do, you turned him down not because you don't love him but because you are thinking why does he like you or you think you are not worthy to be loved. I'm sick and tired of you Toriola when will you wake up and see that you are so beautiful, when will you open your eyes and see that people are jealous of your beauty and they are ready to pull you down with ordinary words. I'm so disappointed in you. First thing on Monday morning you are meeting your therapist, maybe, just maybe she would be able to remove one or two screws from your brain." She said before leaving my room, not forgetting to close the door hardly, which made me yelp because of the loud noise.

Woooh, that's the longest have seen Tomi say. She must really be angry, I wonder who else is angry at me

But it's not my fault I don't like him too, they can't force me to

Or maybe I like him, and I don't just want to admit it?..............

BEGGIE BEGGIE by AYRA STARR and  C KAY  rang from the speaker of my phone, meaning that someone was calling me.

"Hello, I'm I speaking to Toriola." I heard a shaky voice

"Yes, who I'm I speaking to."

"It's me Bishelle."

Bishelle!

"Bish you still even have the guts to call me, I'm not surprised, you this murderer."