[29]

Diana opened her eyes and knew that surely, she was dead, and to top of the nightmare she was trapped in some sort of Hell. She knew she would be damned to the eternally burning underworld, but she hoped that her father would be subjected to punishment such as what the Greek Gods had done to Sisyphus. However, Marcus Kane wasn't repeatedly pushing a giant boulder up a hill, he had his head in his hands, sitting in a chair next to the bed Diana was in. "You piece of shit." She snarled and the man's head shot up.

"You're awake." He stood, stepping forward, grabbing her hand, she ripped away from his grip as fast as she could. Awake? No. She was dead, she knew she was dead because she was staring at her dead father. Her dead father that she had watched crash to the Earth from space. Her dead father that had to have been one of the burnt skeletons from the crash site. "Diana?" He asked, the expression on his daughter's face worrying him.

"No- You-" Diana's breath became quicker, there was no way that he was alive, that she had survived. There was no possible way. "I watched you die. I saw the ship crash!"

"I wasn't on it-"

"Kane." A guard walked over to them.

Diana didn't listen to anything, she quickly hopped out of the bed she was in. Finally she was on her feet and able to take in her surroundings. "What the fuck?" She was in The Ark's Medbay. The metal gray walls screaming the horrible memories she had locked away right in her face. "The Ark-" Diana closed her eyes and pinched herself, trying to wake herself up from this terrible form of torture. When her eyes opened and her 'dead' father was still on front of her she wanted to scream. "It's on the ground."

"Diana, get back in bed."

Diana laughed at the order. "Nice try, old man. I make my own damn rules now." She smirked dangerously when the guard next to her father began to make his way over to her. "You're gonna wanna watch those hands buddy. You don't want to hurt a poor girl who just got shot, now do you?" This was something she missed about The Ark, though she hated to admit it, her status as a council member's daughter gave her power, power she knew how to manipulate. When the guard kept coming Diana was quick to pull a hidden knife out of her boot, seeing as she didn't have one of the rifles from camp. "Don't try it, asshole."

"I know who you are." The guard said with a angry tone, maybe a hint of loss. "You killed-"

Diana screamed, driving the knife into the man's thigh. "Screw him." She whispered to him before flipping off her dad. "Fuck you, Kane!" Diana shouted at her father, spitting in his face. Before she sprinted away, she pulled the knife out of the guard's leg for two reasons: one, she needed the weapon, and two, there was a better chance of the man bleeding out when the knife wasn't there to plug the wound.

Running hurt, pain shooting through her stomach. She clenched her eyes shut for a second, opening them again and swinging a left when she heard Kane send more guards after her. He had to of been stupid not to think she didn't know what she was doing. This part of the ship was Alpha Station, sure it was quite big but she was positive she knew the floor plan better than the engineers who built The Ark. All of the doors required a keycard, she knew that wasn't an option. She took a left again then that next left before turning right, damn near back where she started. Suddenly she was pulled to the ground, a man was laughing above her, a fistful of her brown hair. "NO!" She screamed and then a shock baton was pressed to her back. She gasped and stopped fighting as the shock wracked her body, Diana went limp as she tried to catch her breath.

"Detain her." She heard Kane's voice from down the hall.

"Who the hell died and made you Chancellor?!!" Diana thrashed around as she was hand cuffed. "Dammit! Get off me!" The man grabbed her hair again, yanking her head back.

"Assaulting The Ark's guards is punishable by death, you know?"

"Boo-fucking-hoo." She spat in his face as well. "How's that for assault, officer?"

___

Diana was being escorted to lock up. The disgusting sense of deja vu made her want to throw up. Abigail Griffin had checked Diana's gunshot wound and cleared her from surgery, at least that was something to be grateful for. "C'mon. Let's go." Diana was shoved forward, it pissed her off.

She quickly turned around and head butted the one who pushed her, hopefully breaking his nose. "Go float yourself, you prick." Diana was put in a cell, her eyes landing on two people. "You." She pounced foward, her bound hands going straight for the boy's throat. She got the upper hand quickly, wrapping her hands around his neck. "You're gonna fucking pay for what you did!"

"Diana! Stop!"

The boy's face was turning red, and his struggles were slowing down, Diana was about to watch the life drain from John Murphy's eyes, and she was going to be the last thing he saw. Bellamy lifted his own cuffed arms over her head and pulled her away by her waist, keeping her in his grip as she tried to fight her way out. "Let go of me, bitch!" She screamed. "I'm gonna fucking kill you Murphy! You fucking hear me?! You're dead! You're fucking dead!"

"Calm down!" Bellamy yelled in her ear.

"Fuck off, Blake!" Diana kicked and screamed, but Bellamy's hands were cuffed together as well. Getting him off would've been much easier if she could separate his wrists. "Let go of me! You wanna fucking die too?!" She sunk her teeth into his arm, his jacket giving him somewhat of a layer of protection.

He hissed in pain. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He let go of the girl and backed away.

Diana turned around to face him. "Thought you knew better than to fuck with me by now, Bellamy." She snapped, his face was beaten, multiple cuts and bruises littered his exposed skin. "You look like shit, by the way."

Bellamy rolled his eyes. "Shut the hell up."

"Fuck you."

"You're such a bitch!" Bellamy shouted.

Diana laughed at the banter between them, she shook her head and looked down. "Even though I kind like of hate you..." She laughed quietly ay herself. "Thank you."

Bellamy was confused by her words. "Thank you?" He repeated, in question, not grasping why he was being thanked.

"Staying alive and all that bullshit." Diana looked up at him and saw him nodding slightly. "Maybe after this question, I won't be so thankful." Bellamy raised an eyebrow, wanting her to continue. "Where the hell are the rest of our people?"

"If the grounders got 'em.. They're good as dead." Murphy interjected. Diana picked up anything she could find and threw it at the boy. "Ow!"

Diana laughed. "Idiot." She faced Bellamy who looked solemnly at the metal floor. "What?" She asked him, he continued his silent staring. "Bellamy! Where are they!?"

"I don't know, Diana!" He barked angrily. He didn't know if his friends were alive, he didn't know where his sister was or if he would ever see her again. At this point, all he had to have was hope, and to him, hope was nothing but a pipe dream. "We're figuring something out, okay?"

"We're? Who the hell is we?" Diana asked him.

"Finn, Monroe and Sterling."

"Sterling?" Diana shook her head. "That idiot fell asleep on watch and accidentally shot off a round. I know for a fact you remember that, you were the one that almost ripped his head off for it."

"Diana-" He took in a deep breath. "Just fucking trust me for once."

Diana scoffed at sat back. "Yeah fucking right."

___

a/n
diana's like a really illegal fire
cracker that blows up mailboxes
that's okay though
because she hot and gets bitches.