[Voting for the Next Novel]

('v`) This is a poll for which novel I will be writing next. I will be showing two novels, and readers, please comment on which one you'd like me to write first. I know that I'll definitely be writing both "eventually" in the future, so don't be disheartened.

I'll be counting the votes until a week, so make sure to comment quick ❤️

Shall we continue? (☆∀☆)

The first choice:

Title: [BL] Renaissance of the #1 Sect

Author: CoolCool-Aid (me)

Description:
It was Ling Xuan's third year of being the sole disciple at Yonghun Sect. What used to be the #1 Sect of Eastern Asia had already disintegrated into a deserted mountain residing of only two cultivators. After returning to the quarters with a basket of herbs, Ling Xuan found his Sect Leader awaiting for him with three children by his side.

Apparently, those three children were the new disciples joining. As their Senior brother and no longer the sole disciple, Ling Xuan was astonished to learn that his daily quiet life will transcend into a chaotic one of babysitting and disciplining.

However, thanks to the additional new members, Yonghun Sect finally has a chance of regaining its spot of #1 Sect!

The babysitting that Ling Xuan assumed would be tiring actually turned out to be heartwarming.

The first junior brother took off Ling Xuan's outer robe with a worried face, "Senior brother! I'll wash your clothes for you!"

The second junior brother held Ling Xuan's hair and caressed it, "Senior brother, I'll comb your hair for you."

The third junior brother cupped Ling Xuan's face in his hands, "Senior brother. I'll admire your looks for you."

==========

This is a story about a senior brother, his Sect Leader, and junior brothers restoring their Sect into its original #1 spot!
A pretty & valiant MC shou x Two-faced ML gong(s)
1v3 slowburn romance

*The image doesn't belong to me! It is found by -LanFsir- on twitter.

Drafts made so far: 12

The second choice:

Title: [BL] The Darling Villain

Author: CoolCool-Aid (me)

Description:
Lucilline Rubius, the third son of Duke Rubius has always been content with his daily life. However, after running into a suspicious organization named "reincarnators", having an assassin trespass his home, and also being threatened with a blade at the throat; Lucilline realized that his entire life was fictional- a story.

Further more, he was the great villain that will endanger the world because of his evil schemes!

His ending was an execution by the male lead's blade. As a headstrong person, Lucilline faced the many conflicts that were heading towards his direction. Not only did he dodge blades, but he also dodged affections!

The reincarnators glared at Lucilline, and shouted: Just die already!
Lucilline: ... do I look so naïve to you?

His harem of male leads had yelled: Just accept our love already!
Lucilline was exasperated: ...I treated you like a brother, but was being treated back like a-

A villain too, has his own happy ending.

He is truly the darling villain.

==========

Extra details:

- This is a bl harem fantasy genre
- Shameless and beautiful MC uke/shou/bottom (whatever term you want)
- Guess how many MLs there are?

The image doesn't belong to me! I found it on Pinterest!

Drafts made so far: 17

If fellow readers have any questions, please do ask! I don't bite ('v`)