𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫- 𝐀 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐧

Done- Chapter 24/ A Dead Man

That fucker was touching her and that was not part of the plan. First of all, he needs to back the fuck up before I make him eat his own dick. From the camera that some of our men placed in the room we could see everything that he was doing, or better yet, what they were doing.

The mission was easy, drug him to the point where he couldn't wake up and then get him out of there, don't know why Scarlett was seducing him. The thought of them going any further than what they were doing right now made my blood boiled.

I knew the guys were looking at me, but I couldn't give a fuck. I could hear Scarlett's breathy moans and that seductive tone in her voice.

My jaw was set locked, this whole missions was making me feel some type of way and I didn't like this at all. I went towards Lewis computer and looked for the microphone symbol so i could speak to Scarlett. I was looking all around and Lewis knew better than to stop me but the other two were trying to hold me back.

"Let me go, I'm going to kill that mother fucker." I told Alexander and Marco. 

"You sound jealous Ares." Marco said. I turned my head to look at him.

"I'm not" I cleared my throat. I closed my eyes and took a second to think. He was right I was acting like I was jealous, but I wasn't.

This was bullshit everything. This mission, Scarlett being on our side, everything.

I took a deep breath and waited for Scarlett to finish what she needed to do. The screen showed her and him kissing, him making his way to Scarlett's tits. I was furious I walked up to Lewis station and took the monitor in my hands about to throw it.

That's when I heard a groan, I looked at the screen again and there I saw Scarlett breathing heavily and a her blade stuck in Javier's chest, blood coming out rapidly.

The van was quiet for a moment. We were relieved but worried of what will come next. I could sense that Scarlett was no where near safe. That's when I came back to my senses and spoke into the microphone Lewis has set up.

"Scarlett needs back up now. Don't let her die, and if she dies or is kidnapped." I took a breath and looked at my Lewis, Marco and Alexander. "Prepare for the worst."

~

~