𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

" 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗼𝗳 𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹𝘀 "

LOLA
queenie why are u in
italy rn on snap maps

QUEENIE
why are you stalking me

LOLA
bc i'm auditioning to
play joe in s4 of 'you'

QUEENIE
aw good luck x

LOLA
thank u x
LOLA
but genuinely wyd

QUEENIE
lando's invited me to
monza this weekend

CARA
what???

QUEENIE
that was also my reaction

LOLA
are you gonna be in
the garages?

QUEENIE
nahh he's got me a
paddock pass lined up

CARA
u've been officially dating
nearly 3 weeks, u dont even
have labels on ur relationship
yet and ur already being
invited to the paddock??
CARA
that boy is WHIPPED

QUEENIE
shut up

LOLA
enjoy ;)))

"Queenie George?"

"Queenie George?"

At the sound of her name being called, Queenie's head snaps up from her phone and towards the blonde man standing a few feet away from her, clad in a McLaren uniform.

"That's me," Queenie smiles, pocketing her phone and nearing the man. "Are you Harry?"

'Harry' nods and Queenie can see his eyes crinkle above his mask to indicate that there's a large smile underneath the orange material. "I am," He confirms, holding a pass and lanyard out for Queenie to grab. "This is your pass to get in. I think Lando wants you to see him at the garage first before you go up to the paddock club area. Do you want to walk in with me to save you getting lost?"

Queenie exhales in relief. "Please."

Harry leads the way into the paddock in silence. Queenie feels awkward, as if her brain is pressuring her to say something just for the purpose of making noise rather than conversation. Her eyes roam the crowds of people in the paddock for a little while before she finally breaks.

"So, you're Daniel's PR?"

Harry side-glances the girl beside him, an amused smile lining his lips—something Queenie isn't able to take note of. "Yeah," He replies. "He's not as much of a piece of work as I thought he would be."

Queenie's eyebrows raise. "He's just well trained."

"Like a dog?"

"I—no," Queenie's eyes widen. "I didn't—"

"Hey, Dan," Queenie chokes on her spit at that, whipping around to see the man himself wandering towards them. "Queenie just called you a dog."

"I didn't call you a dog!" Queenie squeaks.

Daniel smirks, narrowing his eyes playfully at Queenie. "I don't believe Harry would lie about something like that."

Harry chuckles to himself as the three now walk in-line together towards the McLaren garage.

"I swear I didn't," Queenie repeats, pleading her case. "I didn't even say anything close to that."

"Yeah?" Daniel says, sending the girl a teasing grin. "Why should I believe you? I don't even know who you are."

"I'm just an innocent little girl." Queenie quips, pouting and blinking innocently at the thirty-two-year-old.

"She's Lando's plus one." Harry gives Daniel the real answer and the racing driver's eyes immediately widen.

"Lando's plus one?"

"Yeah..." Queenie responds warily.

Daniel hums in acceptance before the group stop in front of the McLaren garage. Harry walks straight in, stating that he needs to get back to work but Daniel stays behind with Queenie. As if on cue, Lando walks outside to meet Queenie.

"Well, Queenie," Daniel begins with a grin, patting the girl on her shoulder. "It was nice meeting you, I'll see you around."

"Bye." Queenie nods, trying not to combust at the fact Daniel Ricciardo just touched her.

Her eyes follow the driver as he makes his way into the garage and Lando has to nudge her slightly to get her attention. When he does, he rolls his eyes at the dazed look in his sort-of-girlfriend's eyes.

"Daniel Ricciardo knows who I am."

"Go home." Lando jokes, pushing the girl away lightly when she tries to pull him into an embrace.

"No, come here," Queenie whines. "I want a hug."

"Go get one from Danny." Lando counters before finally wrapping his arms around the girl's shoulders. He pulls the girl close to his chest, resting his chin on top of her head.

"I'm so happy to see you, you don't understand." Queenie mumbles into Lando's McLaren team shirt.

Lando grins to himself, placing a kiss on top of Queenie's head before leading her into his driver's room. "I'm happy to see you too, Queens."

NOTES !
shoot me in the face why are they so perfect.

also yeyyy danny got a cameo