Chapter - 113

Now for Dae-jung and Lee Yong, Shengtian’s Justin is their life-saving straw. As long as he opens his mouth, Han’s crisis can be solved immediately.

And the one who can help them to hold the straw is Hana. They put all their hopes on Hana.

Standing in the dark, Hana listens to the conversation between the two men. Her lips are slightly hooked, showing a sad and indifferent smile.

The two men in the living room, one is her own father, the other is the man she has been looking up to all her life, and even the father of her dead child.

These two men are the closest men in her life, and they are actually trying to figure out how to send her out.

Her hand hanging down on her side shook it, trying to make herself smile less ugly, and then walked to them with light steps.

She looked at Dae-jung and smiled softly, “Oh, Jing, you are here.”

“Well.” Dae-jung looks up at Hana.

Hana is wearing a pink coat today, in which she is wearing a bottomed winter skirt. Her slim waist is not full, and she looks shy, which is very exciting.

He stood up and pinched Hana’s waist in one hand. He leaned up to her ear and whispered, “You are born for a man.”

“Aaah Jing...” Hana put her hand on his chest and let out a little coquetry.

“I don’t want to get killed today.” Before Hana finished speaking, Dae-jung picked her up, strode upstairs, and did not pay attention to Lee Yong sitting in the living room.

……

*Temporary office of the hotel*

Yoon-ah, holding the document, is reporting to Jungkook what happened in the West, “President Jeon, news from the West...”

“Did she eat?” Before Yoon-ah had finished speaking, Jungkook looked at Aunt Chen, who was walking with a tray.

Aunt Chen shook her head and said, “Young master, little lady took two mouthfuls of porridge and vomited all over again.”

Jungkook didn’t care what Yoon-ah said at all. He got up at once and said as he walked, “You can prepare some other appetizers and send them back later.”

Yoon-ah looked at his back and sighed helplessly.

Their general manager Jeon, who has been in charge of Shengtian for more than six years, has always put his work first and never delayed his work because of anything.

But now, it is because of Y/N again and again and thee ignore the work or things, is this to do as long as the beauty does not want a commercial king?

But fortunately, over the years, he has employed people properly and gathered a variety of elite talents under his hand. He occasionally starts a small business, and other people can do things well.

When Jungkook stepped into the door, he saw Y/N sitting by the window, looking at some place, as if she could disappear at any time.

“Y/N –” he walked over and hugged her from behind, but she didn’t give him any response, or quietly looked at some place.

Jungkook turned her head again and asked her to look at himself, “Y/N, what are you thinking, tell me?” he made her sit on his lap.

“Ah –” Y/N seemed to find out his existence at this time, and then she raised her lips and smiled, “You are back.”

“What are you thinking?” He asked softly.

“Nothing.” She looked at him and smiled softly.

After two days, she still didn’t want to talk to him, which made Jungkook angry, but he had no choice.

Then he said, “Would you like to eat with me?”

Y/N shook her head. “I’m not hungry.”

These two days she always said that she had no appetite, when he forced her to eat a little, and she immediately vomited.

He thought a lot of ways, but she closed her heart tightly to keep him away.

“I’ll eat with you and after that I’ll take you to see someone.” Jungkook started to pick her up and carry her to the restaurant.

“I don’t want to go out.” She still looked at him and smiled softly.

But Jungkook didn’t want to let her lose his temper this time. He had to find an outlet to let her out. Otherwise, if she kept holding on like this, he would surely have a problem.

Jungkook takes Y/N to see a friend, a very famous psychologist in Cheorowon-gun, named Kim Seok Jin.

Seok Jin is 30 years old, about one meter eight, because he is very thin and looks tall.

“I admire you so much that I can’t even see you!” Suddenly received a call from Jungkook. Seok Jin was not surprised. He was surprised to see Jungkook bring a woman.

Jungkook nodded, “Hello.”

Seok Jin’s eyes fell on Y/N, and there was a complex light in his eyes that was hard to detect, “You’ve finally made a girlfriend, boy.”

Jungkook said seriously, “It’s not my girlfriend, it’s my wife.”

“Your wife?” “I thought you wouldn’t know how you are busy with your business or we can say married to your office work and don't know how to marry in your whole life,” said Seok Jin in surprise

Jungkook did not speak.

Seok Jin looked at Y/N and said, “Hello, Mrs. Jeon!”

Y/N nodded and smiled softly, “Hello, Dr. Kim!”

“Don’t call me a doctor. I’m a chicken soup for the soul.” Seok Jin smiled. He was very funny and friendly.

“Then would Mrs. Jeon like to talk to me alone?” Jungkook has already told Seok Jin the general situation on the phone. He also knows that Jungkook’s time is precious and he doesn’t talk much about it.

Y/N takes a subconscious look at Jungkook, who nods to her to reassure her.

She nodded and followed Seok Jin into the office.

Seok Jin asked Y/N to sit down and pour her another cup of boiling water, “Mrs. Jeon, you can think of me as a person I don’t know, just talk to me, whatever you want to talk to.”

“You just called Jungkook, Mozhi?” Y/N just paid attention to Seok Jin’s name for Jungkook, which made Y/N a little uncomfortable, because Hana also called Jungkook the same.

“Yes We used to call him that at school.” Seok Jin smiled and said, “Mrs. Jeon, if I remember correctly, your father should be Lee Yong.”

When it comes to Lee Yong, she takes a deep breath and holds her fists tightly with her hands on her thighs, her eyes showing fierce light.

Her mind was still full of her mother, Lee Yong and the family members.

Her mother passed away, but the people who forced her had a good time. Life as usual, everything as usual,  everything has not been affected.

Hana, Lee Yong, with her absolute ability to make them better, but her mother died so miserably, she must find a way to let them fall apart.

Seok Jin looked at Y/N’s reaction and said, “Some people, some things, if you don’t pull it out, that will always be nailed in your heart.”

After a moment of hesitation, Y/N asked, “Pull it out? How to pull it out?”